𝑖. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒

𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑬, swayed her body to the beat of the song she was performing to

𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑬, swayed her body to the beat of the song she was performing to. It was the annual showcase her dance team held every year. But this one, was extremely important to Mallory.

Not only did her older sister fly all the way down from Atlanta to see her but Walker was in the crowd too. For as long as Mallory and Leena were friends she always found herself infatuated with Walker even before he was famous.

The two met when Mallory and Leena stayed the night at Leena's for a sleepover. The day Mallory went over there, was the first time her and Walker had actually met.

The two kids, indulged in a random conversation about which ice cream flavor was the best. Ever since that day though, they became extremely close. Well, that was until he was casted to play Percy and he had to move all the way across the country. Which dented their friendship. He was always busy but Mallory understood because so was she.  They'd talk here and there until some communication turned into no communication at all.

That occurring did truly hurt Mallory's feelings because she really had a huge crush on him. But she forced herself to get over it because she knew he'd never feel the same way about her. 𝐎𝐫 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

The performance was finally over and Mallory and the rest of the girls took a bow on stage and walked off. Mallory was extremely proud of herself because this was her first actual performance after she injured her ankle almost a year ago.

"You did so well Mal." Leena said as she hugged her as they walked back stage waiting for their family members to come.

"Thank you Leena! you did so good as well." Mallory said as the two teens embraced one another.

The two of them pulled apart, "How come you didn't tell me Walker was coming?" Mallory asked.

"I honestly had no idea, it was a surprise." Leena said and Mallory nodded in response. "Speaking of him." Mallory mumbled as Walker, was approaching her and his sister.

Mallory got all nervous, seeing him again meant all her feelings came rushing back. The two siblings hugged one another and as Mallory was about to walk off, as she spotted her own family he called out for her.

"Mal. Wait." Walker said. Mallory turned around, "Hey Walker." She said sending him a small smile and reciprocated it as well.

"You did really good out there." He complimented.

"Thank you." She said.

"I watched your series. I really liked it." Mallory said. Even though they didn't talk anymore she still supported him. That's what friends were for right?

"Thank you. That means a lot coming from you." He said, making her smile.

"I see you still have on the bracelet I made you." Mallory smiled as she remembered specifically making a bracelet for him so he'd never forget about her when he went to Vancouver.