Niall sent me a look, it was soft, yet there was some other emotion there I couldn't decipher.

"Nothing will happen to me," He said softly, "Because we are going to make it out alive. They may have more people than us, but we've been doing this shit a lot longer than they have. We are going to live."

I jerked my chin towards the wall, "Anna is pregnant..." I whispered.

I wasn't sure that Niall heard me. He was quiet and I didn't intend for him to hear it in that way. I jerked my chin towards him, and he stared wide eyed at me. Softening his look, he jerked his sight towards his lap. His fingers played with each other.

"Fucking hell." Niall whispered back.

"It's almost comical," I mumbled, picking at the loose strands on my jeans, "The way things are timed. If I'm honest, I'd rather not know until after..."

"But there's more of a risk now," Niall leaned his head back against his pillow, "We needed to know. Now we can take precautions."

Which was true, we needed to take precautions. It was bad enough that I had to be kept on my toes while Anna went to work, or anywhere out of my sight.

"I'm terrified..." I said slowly, leaning forward with my shoulders resting on my knees, head dipped, "I am terrified to lose everyone. Anna, our child, you..." I lifted my head, feeling my heart skip a beat, "Tomorrow could change my whole life. I could lose everything. Or Anna could lose the father of her child and her partner."

If Niall could have reached out to touch me, he would've. But I created a space when his arm dangled off the bed. He sighed, placing his hands back into his lap.

"Harry, you've been through a lot of shit in your life," He started, wincing painfully as he adjusted his body, inhaling sharply as he strained, "I've seen you overdose, I've seen you get into fights. I've seen you at your lowest, with pills in your nose and however many people on top of you all at once," He rolled to his side, finally sighing in relief when he felt his body ease, "You've lost your mum. Your dad. You have no family, but you have us. We are your family now, Harry. We aren't going anywhere."

I almost choked, but I kept my emotions down.

"Tomorrow, we are going to end it. Do you hear me?" He strained, "I am going to make sure that you and everyone else makes it out alive."

I opened my mouth to say something, only for Rina and Anna to enter the room. I quickly rubbed my face of any emotion, adjusting in my seat then looked at Anna who was standing next to my seat. She had a big smile on her face, a hand on her stomach.

"Guess what?" She asked chirpy.

"What, Angel?" I forced a smile, placing a hand on hers.

"I talked to one of the nurses, they said they could give me an ultrasound. I did the paperwork and everything, so we don't have to wait," Anna had pure joy in her voice, "Do you want to come see the baby with me?"

A jolt of joy and excitement shot through me. Fuck these waves of emotions, it's giving me whiplash. But I'd do anything to see my baby in the women that I loved.

"Of course I do," I smiled, teary eyed, "I want to come. Are we going now?"

Anna moved her eyes to Niall, "Yeah, right now," she smiled, "Niall, how are you doing?"

"Better if I had a dark beer in my hand," He pulled at the IV's, rolling his eyes, "Finally got a baby in you, hm, little angel?"

"Glad to see you've recovered quickly," Anna joked, cheeks heated, she waved her hand, "You scared me, you know? I thought that you..."