We don't need guards.

Skyler's POV

I woke up to something wrapped around me. I slowly opened one eye and turned my head around. Lying there with his arm wrapped around me was Austin. How he fell asleep on the sofa and ended up on the bed? I don't know. I slipped out of his grip, thankfully it wasn't as hard as I though it was. I went to the restroom and did my stuff. Shoot. I don't have any clothing except for the shirt Josh gave me a few days ago.

Oh well. I came out of the bathroom and saw that he's still asleep. Guess I should do something useful. I walked out the room and walked down the long ass hallway. A delicious smell drifted through the air. I followed it and came to the kitchen since all the guys are sitting around a table eating.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully sitting down while a girl with blondish, brown hair and green eyes put down a plate in front of me.

"Hey!" they said.

"Hi there! I'm Chloe, Austin's sister!" the girl said holding out her hand.

"Hi I'm Skyler!" I said shaking her hand.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!"

"Totally!!"

Ignoring us, the guys went back to stuffing their faces.

"You guys should slow down before you kill yourself," I said as I see Liam putting half of a muffin in his mouth and practically swallowing it.

"Pshhhh yea right," said Luke just as Josh started choking.

"Oh my god," Liam said panicking.

They just stood there staring at Josh as he started turning blue. They are fucking idiots. I quickly ran behind him and started doing abdominal thrusts. A weird green thing shaped like a grape flew out of his mouth and he laid there gasping for breath.

"T..thank...y...you," he said. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

We all went back to eating but got interrupted a second time as Austin stormed in looking everywhere.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" he yelled.

"Dude she's right here," Luke said pointing at me beside Josh.

"Yo! Sup?" I said slightly waving.

He calmed down once he saw me. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"You almost gave me a hard attack,mate," he whispered against my ear.

"Sorry, I woke up early and got hungry," I said. He hummed and sat down, digging into his own plate.

After eating, Chloe dragged me up to her room, which is surprisingly a few doors down from Austin's room.

"Ok, we need to get you something to wear," she says as she goes through her closet fishing out clothing.

"Here," she says as she gave me a blue v-neck, striped t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I put them on and surprisingly they fit.

"LETS GO SHOPPING!" she exclaimed dragging me down the stairs and towards the door but was stopped by Austin.

"Where do you two think you're going?" he asked.

"Shopping," Chloe stated as if it is obvious.

"No."

"What?! Why?!"

"My mate isn't going anywhere near other guys especially horny ones."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? SHE-"

I interrupted her before this gets into a full blown argument. "Austin I'm capable of taking care of myself. Besides, Chloe's here with me." I gave him the puppy dog look. He looked away, shuffling his feet. He glanced back at me and his face softened.

"Ok fine," he sighed.

"YES!" we cheered.

"But," he said and we groaned. Of course there's always a but. Can't leave it out.

"What?" I asked.

"The guys will have to come with you," he said looking satisfied.

"What?! We don't need body guards! We're not five!" I said, glaring at him.

"That's fine with me," Chloe said shrugging.

I opened my mouth to protest but Chloe quickly slapped her hand on it. Ow.

"Ok it's settled then. JOSH!LUKE! LIAM!" he yelled.

"What is it?" Liam asked appearing in the doorway along with Josh and Luke.

"I want you to go with Chloe and Sky to the mall."

"YEASHH!! SHOPPING!" Liam cheered whilst he others groaned.

We hurried out to Josh's shiny, white Honda Civic Sedan.

"I call shotgun!" I yelled as I jumped into the passenger seat.

"Hey no fair! I always sit there!" Liam whined. The others laughed.

"And I'm driving!" Chloe yelled grabbing the keys from Josh.

"You son of a...."

"Sorry! What did you say?" Chloe said climbing into the driver seat.

Everyone piled in grumbling. This is going to be fun....

****************************************************

Hey Everyone! I know I haven't updated in a while since summer school started. I know it sucks!!! But I'll try to update as frequently as I can!! Love you guys! Oh and I changed Skylar's character! She's now played by Kaitlyn Dever! I think i'm gonna go change some of the other characters too :P

Above or on the side is a picture of Chloe Summers played by Chloe Moretz :D