Chapter four

And there I was, Severus Snape sitting on a wheel next to all my "friends", Minerva was next to me, thank God I had taken her, so it would be easier to choose a gift, Lupin was sitting next to me, and unfortunately, next to him was Black, the other people on the wheel looked at me with a kind of, pity, hated it, I was so shaken? That stupid thing started both employees delivered their gifts to their respective companions, handed Minerva a necklace with a kitten pendant, know she likes it and she seems to have liked it, Black took Remus and it was time for him to deliver his gift.

"Well, the person I took I consider you good, mysterious and stubborn, is you, Lord Snape."

He stretched a red wrapper towards me, and as soon as I would open it he whispered.

"open when you’re alone, Sev..."

That voice, it gives me chills, it was so beautiful, so exciting... What the fuck is Severus thinking?!
He smiled and soon after he inducted himself in his chair, I was amazed, probably red, I turned to Dunbledore and realized that there was a singing smile on his lips, soon changed my question: What the hell is that old busybody thinking?!

I held the package in my hands, got up and walked towards my office, wanted to go home soon, had a bath, rest, it would be so good, when I turned towards the door, it was there.

"Good evening Mr Lupin, do you need something?"

"Are you going? Won’t you even wait for supper?"

"I don’t like supper, and I’m not hungry, have a good night Lupin."

I was walking towards the door, but when I tried to leave, Lupin held my arm.

"I hope you like my gift Severus, I chose thinking about how you would look like wearing, perfect... good rest, dream with me."

As soon as he Soutou me I rushed towards my car, who the hell does he think is to do this to me?! Fucking Snape looks his age! You’re already old too much for these things!