1."pizza"

"Holy shit that was amazing" Walker said as the group left the met museum; where the premiere ended.

"Premiere lived up to my expectations for sure" Leah adds, "I'm literally starving right now though" Lulu says.

"Yeah let's get pizza when we're back at the hotel please" Aryan groans , "Okay this is my car" he stopped at a parking spot.

"Oh you drove yourself here?" Charlie asks confused , "Yeah i drove, the rest of my family took a taxi to the hotel earlier" Aryan says as he unlocked his car.

The group got in the car , Leah called shotgun before anyone else could so she sat in the passenger's seat , Dior , Walker , Charlie and Lulu were left in the back.

They all got in the backseats one by one , Lulu was last to go in leaving her no space  to sit in.  "Oh! lulu, just sit on Charlie's  lap" Aryan smirked jokingly.

Charlie quickly got tense and fixed the way he was sitting , "Oh .. um-" Lulu awkwardly started. Dior visibly saw she was uncomfortable and didn't quite get Aryans joke . Dior laughed while pulling her to sit on her lap.

Lulu felt a sense of relief , she was way too nervous around Charlie to do that. Charlie kind of leaned back in his seat.

They blasted Diors playlist on the way back to the hotel and sang along to it. They arrive shortly after and all got out.

They got in to find all their parents already in the hotel's restaurant, with a bunch of pizza on the big table.

"Figured you'd be hungry so i got you guys some pizza" Heather smiles at the kids who look like they've just entered heaven.

"Ugh mom you're the best" Lulu hugged her and kissed her head , Charlie smiles at the sweet interaction as they all took their seats.

They all dug in , just enjoying the food in silence. Charlie raised an eyebrow as his cheese had a really long pull , causing Lulu to look at him and giggle with a mouth full of pizza.

"The orange sour patch are literally the best" Lulu argues , they were currently fighting about which sour patch was better.

"Woah woah woah, orange wasn't even in the question it's not even top 3" Aryan said in shock.

"Guys it's obviously blue cmon" Charlie says , leah agreed with him.

"No what it's red!" Dior says , "Yes!" Aryan nods his head.

"Walker , what do you think?" Charlie asks the blonde boy who was too focused smiling on his phone.

"What?" he slowly looked up , the blush on his face was very visible.

"Oohh lover boy was probably just texting bellaaaa" Lulu smirks , Walker rolls his eyes at his older sisters antics.

"Who's bella?" Charlie asks as he looked at the girl , "Bells is walkers girlfriend" Leah smiles.

"Why didn't i know this?" he shook his head , "You're always behind on the latest news , char" Lulu laughs shaking her head.

TILLY SPEAKS !
short first chapter for y'all
HAD to give an honorable mention to my girl bellssturniolo