chapter Two

Remus Lupin

I was finished packing my stuff when my cell phone rang, it was Severus, but, I didn’t have time to get home yet, I quickly picked up the phone answering.

"Mc...Mcgonnagal..mother..."
His voice was so flawed, as if he was in pain, Dor?! Severus was in pain, was it possible he was hurt?!
"Help me out here..."
The connection is down.

"AMBULANCE, I NEED AN AMBULANCE ALBUS..."

"What happened to my friend?."

"It’s Severus Albus, he’s hurt...

"Here...calm Mcgonnagal I will send an ambulance, where is it?"

"I think... I think it will be on the way to Severus' house."

The ambulance was sent was close, at least, it was what Minerva expected, the ambulance was running fast, Quickly can see a trace of smoke coming from downhill, not that it was impossible, could not believe, could not be, they managed to get close, They took the hardware, it was him, Severus was there, his son was there, his boy was there, she did everything to hold the tears, but when she saw her son unconscious and full of blood, she could not hold, she cried and cried on the shoulder of her long-time friend, As for her, Severus was like a son to Albus too, that no one could deny.
Their boy, even if he was an adult, always his boy, their boy, is almost dead

They were already in the hospital, Severus was still unconscious, Albus had called a friend he said was reliable, said he could help Severus as well. It didn’t take long for the same to arrive, I knew him, He had been my "apprentice" so to speak, but, it had been so long that I did not see him, and now at this moment so, bad, he was here.

Remus Lupin was here...