CHAPTER 17: Brothers

Zacznij od początku

The other man scoffs in disbelief. "You took everything from me!"

"You're the one who killed my wife, ruined my business, and even killed our parents-

"Our!? Our parents? You're just adopted! You're not their real son and yet- And yet- They love you more than me-

"That's not true-

"Shut up! You know nothing! You know nothing... You've always been oblivious! Even Baby... you took her away from me-

"Baby? You killed her! You killed my wife-

"I loved her first! But of course you don't know that! Because you never do-

He was speechless. "I didn't-

"Shut up! The second you came into my life, you've done nothing but made me suffer! So, I'm going to do the same to you... I'll make sure to tear you apart until you beg me to kill you..." The man breaths deeply and points at the sleeping boy.

"That son of yours? I'll make good use of him-

"No! Please!" he cries.

He then raised his gun to the boy. "I'll take him with me. If you protest or so much as to go near him-I won't hesitate to pull the trigger and kill him. You understand?" he threatened.

And he can only kneel to the ground and beg in tears for his son. But that devil of a man took him without remorse, not even sparing him a glance. He could not do anything but to cry and watch as his precious son gets taken away right before his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me, Hia?"

"Son? Wait, what? Who the hell are you?" Charlie asked, dumbfounded.

The other line sighed. "I'm Reval, Babe's biological father."

Charlie furrowed his brows. Suddenly, his blood boiled even more when he remembered Babe's words about his father. He bit the insides of his cheeks, silence reigned over him.

Kim became agitated as he witness Charlie's switch of character. And even more so when his already strong pheromones, became heavier.

"He's definitely an enigma, alright," Kim comments lowly. And while he's covering his nose, he noticed Alan's knowing gaze at him.

Alan nodded at him. And Kim understood immediately what he meant. So, he stole his phone back despite Charlie's grip on it.

"Sir, we'll meet you at your house," Kim announced.

"Yes, yes, be quick."

"Of course-

"Please bring Charlie with you... I need to talk to him." Reval orders.

"I'll do my best, sir," Kim replies before finally ending the call. He placed it on the back of his pants while Charlie glares at him.

"I need you to come with me. Especially you, Charlie." Kim returned the glare Charlie's been throwing at him.

"No, I'm going to Babe-

"Without a plan? Do you even know where to find him? Who took him? You don't have a single clue, Charlie... So, I suggest you go with me. I don't care if you're angry at me or whatever the hell you're glaring at me for-I was ordered to bring you there so I'm going to do just that even if I have to drag you there." Kim states, with a challenging stance as he face Charlie.

The enigma scoffs before brushing his hair in frustration. "Let's see you try-

Charlie fainted the moment Alan hit his nape.

He immediately catch him. And everyone was caught off guard by it. Even Kim was surprised by Alan's actions. North and Sonic's mouth hanged open but it later turned into worry. They immediately helped carry Charlie.

"Yeah, sorry about that... I've never seen him be so stubborn and we're in a hurry so..." Alan explains as they carry the enigma to Kim's car.

"Babe's gonna kill you if he knows about this-

Alan cut North off, "I more scared of Charlie right now, though."

They all went quite when they remembered Babe. Everyone audibly sighed on their seats, now sporting faces painted with defeat.

"Have you heard anything from Phi Way?" Sonic breaks the silence.

North shook his head. "No, he hasn't texted me since he sent me the link of the news that came out."

"Well, he did say he'll check the deleted footage... But that was quick, don't you think?" Sonic wonders.

"Yeah... Well, Phi has lots of connections maybe that's why!" North concluded.

Amidst driving, the way how Alan seems uncomfortable with the two's conversation didn't escape Kim's vision. His brows creased at Alan's behavior.

What's wrong Phi? Did you have something to do with this? Kim thought to himself.

Author's Note:

Short and filler chapter 😬 Just want to reveal Tony and Reval's past

More explanation on the next chapter!

Oh, also, who do you think is the spy, though?