Our Beautiful Final

Engfa Pov.

After 4 years we were more than happy with our little family. It was the most beautiful time of my life. I couldn't wish for more than this.

Nerina and Maliey were the most beautiful children in the whole wide world and Charlotte the most beautiful wife in the world.

Right now we spent a whole week in Thailand at our parent's house for New Years.

"Neri honey, stop climbing up the balcony", I said picking her up and bringing her back to Charlotte.

"Mama, I want to play outside", Nerina said wanting to go out again.

"No lovey, you can't. It's cold", I said putting her down and I closed the door.

"Mama, when is mommy coming home?", Nerina asked while I picked Maliey up from the couch.

"She will come home when she's done. In 30min, babies", I said and held Maliey in my hands while playing with her.

Maliey giggled at me and I kissed her forehead. My little baby.

Nerina climbed up on my lap and kissed her head. My other baby. I can't live without my 3 girls.

After some time Charlotte entered the house while the twins were sleeping on my chest and I was watching our series.

"Babe!!", Charlotte yelled at me but I put my finger on my lips to signal her to shut up because the girls were sleeping.

She understood and nodded at me but I noticed the look on her face.

"Why are you watching the series without me?!", she whispered at me and I just realized that I shouldn't have done it without her by my side.

"I am sorry but it boring and I wanted to watch something", I said and I stood up putting the girls on the couch.

"Where are your parents?"

"They're still at the supermarket. They will be here in soon", she said putting the groceries on the counter.

After some hours we were ready for everyone to come to our little New Years party. It was a party for friends and family.

I put on a dress and Charlotte did too. The girls were almost gorgeous for the party and I couldn't wait to spend another year with my beautiful family.

Charlotte Pov.

There were 10min left until midnight and we were on the balcony. I looked at my family and I started tearing up because I couldn't believe what I archieved all these years.

I couldn't believe I deserved to be that happy and that I have that much of luck.

Engfa noticed and kissed my forehead.

"What's wrong my love?", she asked and hid my face on her chest.

"I am so happy that I have you guys. I can't believe I deserved you", I said crying like an idiot.

"You deserve anything in the world", she said and I kissed her softly and then I smiled.

"Happy New Year everybody!!!", someone yelled and we all laughed.

I laughed and I teared up even more. There they were, Nerina, Maliey and Engfa. My family. The girls I love the most.

Our story wasn't a perfect love story but it was ours and no one could ever live it like we did.

Engfa&Charlotte