Married Again

Engfa Pov.

I was in my wedding dress looking at myself in the mirror trying to forget the stress and the fact that I am freaking out. I'm marrying the love of my life today and I am so freaking scared.

I am scared she won't like the way I look and the way I act. I am so nervous right now.

I married her months ago but this time out of love and we will be finally together and forever happy.

Our marriage will be strongest. I am sure of it

I doubt there is someone out there who's more nervous and scared than me. I am fucking peeing myself.

"Why are your cheeks so red? I didn't apply blush"
I heard Chin saying while sipping her tea. I was shaking as hell. If I didn't have heels on, I would run a whole marathon without beeing tired.

"I am freaking out. What if she wouldn't like me? What if she says no? What if it would make our relationship a living hell?"
These question were running through my head all the time. I wanted to enter my brain and kick all the thoughts out.

"Are you kidding? Charlotte will love you and she won't say no. You know her and you know how much she loves you"

This didn't help with my nervousness. I was still trying not to pee myself.

"You'll be alright, Engfa. After your vows, we will party and drink alcohol the whole night. WOOOO"

I was jumping up and down with my heels without caring if they break or not

Charlotte Pov.

"Oh my gosh Char, stop crying. For fuck's sake. You've ruined your make up"

My friends were all around me trying to stop me from crying. They only care about my makeup for fuck's sake.

I was so scared this time. I don't want to ruin anything like the last time. I just hope it will be alright.

"Wanna burger?"

I snapped the burger and fries out of her hands and ate it in a flash.

"Now I feel better"
I said eating my favourite meal ever.

"She was crying because she was hungry. You little-"

"Engfa's ready. Will you guys hurry up?"

Nesa was fixing my makeup for my wedding. I am so excited and happy marrying her again. I wish I could marry her every week.

I will be finally hers and I am so thankful to myself that I opened up to her.

♡♡♡

Engfa's Pov.

"Engfa Waraha, would you take Charlotte Austin as your wife forever?"
"Yes"

I wanted to keep quiet and not burst into tears right now.

"Charlotte Austin, would you take Engfa Waraha as your wife forever?"
"Definetely"

This one word made burst into tears and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"You may kiss the bride now"