Lost Thoughts

Charlotte Pov.
"Mom! You can't be serious!", I screamed in her face and stood up.
"I knew you would react this way-"
"Of course I would react this way, in which fucking way would I react when I hear that you guys want me to marry a person I don't even know about"
"About that, we decided to arrange the marriage with a person I know you loved very much and you would be happy if you two would meet again"
Oh yeah? Well, the only person I loved was Engfa but she moved to USA. I heard from our friend Nessa. It can't be her. Why would she marry me if she did say clearly that she does not love me and just used me for sex. That's it.
"I don't care who it is because I won't marry anyone!"
"Charlotte, please. Just meet her, you would like her 100%"
"How do you know?!", I screamed again looking away from them.
"I am 100% sure, I have a feeling", said my mom kissing my cheek.
I stormed to my room, locking my door behind me. I can't marry a girl who I doesn't know. It's just a no from me. Maybe she doesn't want it either but who could it be? My parents said I know her. For fuck's sake, I don't want to but I also don't want to disappoint my parents. I have a strange feeling this will end well, I don't know why. I have to try, I have to. I will make my parents proud of me and who knows?
Maybe I will get a new lover who won't disappoint me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Engfa's Pov.
"Fuck no!", I screamed in my mom's face.
"Engfa stop screaming around, it's just a marriage. You can get a divorce after some time"
"Why would I marry her in the first place then?"
"Because her parents are rich and maybe they will help us financially. Engfa please, you are our only survivor since your dad got sick and I can't work"
My mom was right I have to help them but I don't want to love anyone else. I just want Charlotte. We moved to Bangkok 1 year ago because my dad got extremely sick and he lost his job there. We live at my grandma's house now and I can tell, it's not okay for us. I have to help them, I tried to work 2 jobs but it's not enough. I will marry this girl and her parents will help us financially, gosh will this ever end?