Heartbroken

Engfa Pov.
I didn't see Charlotte for already a month now and it hurts more than ever. I can't see her because that image with her and Heidi doesn't get out of my head. It hurts to see her suffer. She didn't update her Instagram page anymore and her pics were making me feel safe. I knew she was mine since the first time I laid eyes on her. I still feel the same. I love her so much I could explode and not in a friendly way at all. She's still my safe place. I needed time to forget what she did. Maybe Heidi gave her drugs to get revenge on me and Charlotte being drunk, it worked for Heidi. Heidi never loved Charlotte, she was using her for her needs and to get revenge on me because I kissed her girlfriend at a party. It was indeed a bad thing I did but it doesn't mean she has to rape my wife!
I wanted to go talk to Charlotte because not seeing her was driving me crazy. I regret what I told her 1 month ago. I was betrayed and didn't think it could be Heidi's fault and not hers. I decided to go see Charlotte and invite her to lunch.
I drove by to buy her a big bouquet of flowers and hot chocolate. She always loved it. I do too because I always love what she loves.
I also bought her a big teddy bear holding a big heart. It's not just this small intention. I prepared a lot for her today. I hope she enjoys and still wants to see me after I said these things.
I knocked on her door and I was pretty nervous. Her father opened the door and was surprised to see me.
"Engfa...hey, how are you? What are you doing here?"
I smiled softly and said: "I wanted to see Charlotte, is she home?"
He opened the door for me
"She will be home in 10min but first come in and make yourself comfortable."
I got in and bowed to him. Her parents were so kind to me. I wish they were my parents. They are rich but still helpful, kind, nice people. I always loved that about them. Money didn't change them at all.
"Do you want something to eat or drink?"
"No, Mr. Austin. I am okay. Where is Charlotte?"
"She went with her mom to buy a dress. They would be home soon"
I talked to her father as if he was my own. I explained to him what happend between us and he wasn't mad at me because I kicked Charlotte out. He kindly said that it was a night with a lot of chaos. It was so traumatizing that I still have nightmares from that night. I hate it so much. I wish we could repeat the wedding and I would keep her watched all the time.
"Engfa honey, what brings you here?", I turned around and saw her mother smiling at me and came to hug me. I love her mother so much. We always made Halloween cookies together and I celebrated Halloween at their place since my parents were working overseas. Such beautiful childhood memories.
"Hello Mrs. Austin, it's so nice to see you again. I came for Charlotte. My wife"
I looked at Charlotte looking at the ground.
"Then we will leave you guys alone. We will be on the balcony"
Her parents went upstairs and I was finally alone with my wife.
"Hey Char, how are you?"
"I am okay but what brings you here?"
"I wanted to apologize because I let all my anger on you and not that slut Heidi"
"No, it's all my fault. I am so sorry"
I kissed her soft lips and it was so dreamy. Her lips moving on mine were like a puzzle. We were perfect for each other. She kissed me back and I pulled her closer to me. She pulled away and looked at me.
"I love you so much Engfa"
"I love you too, sweetheart"
I kissed her hand and looked at her.
"I prepared a fancy date for us. Don't be sad because I am okay"
She nodded and took my hand. My sweet love.
We went to her favourite restaurant and I gave her the presents I bought.
"Love, you didn't have to...seriously"
"Everything for my wife"
We looked at me more sadly than ever and took my hand.
"About that...I have to tell you something."
It can't be good at all.
"I have to marry someone else since you left me..."
No...