Chapter 13: A Truce

CatNap sat in the centre of Playcare, curled up by the statue of the Smiling Critters.

CatNap was the last of the Smiling Critters, they were killed after being seen as 'DogDay's followers'.

DogDay was still alive, he was being tortured in The Dungeon of the Playhouse.

CatNap's thoughts were interrupted by a figure walking towards him.

It was one of the Miss Delight bots, she was in terrible repair, but still functioning.

CatNap was confused, as he blocked the entrance to the school, which was where the bots resided, in an attempt to keep whatever was in there trapped.

"You're alive?" CatNap called out to her, "How are you alive?"

"CatNap..." Miss Delight turned to him, "Where are the kids? Please, where are the children? Are they... in the same place as the employees?"

"No." CatNap replied calmly.

"Are the children safe?"

"...Yes."

Miss Delight sighed with relief, "Can I see them?"

"No."

"Why not?"

CatNap didn't know if the children were alive, he presumed they were all dead after he locked them in Playcare.

"WHY?" Asked Miss Delight, getting impatient.

What CatNap did know was that she would've killed them all anyway.

Anyone would've, everyone was hungry. The bodies of the employees were all taken down to the bottom level of the factory, and the experiments often went down there when they needed food.

"How are you alive?" Asked CatNap again, "There's nothing to eat in the school."

"My 'sisters' cut me off from all the remaining food," Miss Delight said with a hungry and aggressive tone, "They thought I was dead. When they least expected it, I killed 'em... All of them. It's still not enough though, I'm running out... Please, you've got to help me, I can't last much longer!"

"I could see us having a form of truce," CatNap bribes, "You could be of use to me. The more eyes I have the better."

"Of course," Said Miss Delight, "I'll relay everything I see to you."

"Very well," CatNap agreed, "We took all the bodies to the bottom floor of the factory, it's easily accessible using the nearby elevator. There's still enough left to provide for the next few months."

"Thank you," Said Miss Delight sincerely, "You've truly helped me CatNap."

"And stick to our agreements," CatNap reminds her, "Disobey and I think you'll find a fate far worse than death will be waiting for you."