𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12

Start from the beginning

Luo Fengbai placed all the ingredients on the table and picked up the carrot to cut it into evenly-sized particles, followed by smoked meat and onions.

The rhythmic sound of cutting vegetables came from the kitchen, interrupting the two people chatting happily on the sofa.

Father Luo put down the remote control and scratched his face as he asked Mother Luo. “Are you sure that Xiao Feng can cook? Why do I seem to remember that he only knows how to cook instant noodles?”

“Aiya!” Mother Luo slapped her forehead and said. “Don’t cut your hand!”

Ai Tingya was also extremely worried. She would have persisted a little harder if she had known earlier. The food she cooked was edible at the very least, even though her culinary skills were not very good.

The three of them immediately ran to the kitchen door. The scene in the kitchen made their mouths drop open unconsciously.

Luo Feng was stirring the rice to make it easier to cook. The four side dishes had different colors and were neatly arranged on the plate. Mother Luo rubbed her eyes in shock. Her son learned how to cook without a teacher?

Then, he set the pot on fire. The sizzling sound of the vegetables— Yellow egg fragments, purple diced onions, orange carrots, and green onions— being stirred. Just looking at them stimulated their appetite.

A handful of smoked meat was added to stir-fry, producing a strong fragrance. Finally, he added rice and stir-fried it twice. The entire room was filled with such a fragrance!

Luo Feng placed two servings of fried rice on the table and said. “Tingya, hurry up and eat. I’ll go get you some soup.”

Mother Luo came over first. She stared at the fried rice and swallowed her saliva. “My son’s fried rice is so fragrant. Give me a taste.”

Luo Feng glanced at his mother and proudly moved the plate away. “I cooked it specially for Tingya. Every bite you take means one less bite for her. Next time.”

After saying that, he pulled Ai Tingya to sit down and hummed a tune before entering the kitchen.

Mother Luo pursed her lips sadly when she heard that. She actually could not eat a single bite of the first meal her son made. However, on second thought, the person who ate it was Ai Tingya. This child was sensible, capable, and was someone to dote on.

She didn’t seem so angry anymore.

“Tingya, hurry up and eat. Auntie and Uncle won’t disturb you anymore.” Mother Luo wiped the corners of her mouth and sat back on the sofa reluctantly.

Ai Tingya was so touched that she could not speak. Her hand that was holding the spoon hung in the air and she did not eat it for a long time.

Her eyes burned as Luo Feng’s words echoed in her ears. This was the first time someone specially cooked for her. She had only eaten in the cafeterias in school and in the orphanage ever since she could remember.

No one had ever cooked specially for her, not even a simple fried rice.

“Is it good?” Luo Feng put down the soup and sat beside Ai Ting Ya.

“Delicious.” Ai Ting Ya lowered her head, scooped up a big spoonful and stuffed it into her mouth. She didn’t want Luo Feng to see her wet eyes.

Luo Feng supported his face as he watched Ai Tingya eat happily. His heart filled with happiness. He didn’t know if the food in the orphanage was too lousy or if Ai Tingya couldn’t bear to eat. This beautiful girl was raised like a little chick.

Right at this time, Luo Feng heard the sound of tin foil in his bag.

He had this feeling before!

He turned his back towards Ai Tingya who was eating happily and took out the box. There was a simple name— Physical Body Enhancement Pill!

Given the previous experience, Luo Feng didn’t hesitate to take out the pill and mix it into the rice, swallowing it in one gulp.

He felt a warm current spreading from his abdomen to his limbs immediately. It washed over every cell like a gentle wave. The fatigue of staying up late dissipated, and his breathing became much smoother.

“Phew…” Luo Feng let out a breath of relief. His eyes were like torches, and he was in high spirits!

Mother Luo, who was secretly observing, nudged Father Luo. “Look at our son. Why did he suddenly become so handsome?”

“Isn’t it just two bowls of fried rice? Do you have to treat him like that? Why didn’t you say that I’m handsome when I was serving you?” Father Luo glanced at her in disdain and continued to immerse himself in the television.

The more Mother Luo looked at him, the more she felt that something was wrong. It was as if Luo Feng’s face was suddenly covered with a layer of filter.

After thinking for a moment, Mother Luo concluded that it must be the nourishment from love!

She felt that all the explanations made sense at this thought. All the credit belonged to Ai Tingya! The more she looked at her, the more she liked this girl!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
(Don't Vote)