JOINING RANKS

DAYS LATER

Porsche stepped out from the bathroom, the former bartender now son-in-law of the Theerapanyakun family emerged  dripping wet from head to toe clad in only a towel.

"Today is the first day." He tried to sound optimistic today he was going to start working at Theerapanyakun industries. He was going to start from the bottom.

Khun Korn had asked him to also keep an eye on Kinn too being his unnoticed  bodyguard while working at the company. He couldn't believe how his life had changed in the last couple of months  not long ago he was just a bartender ,  boxer in shady underground rings ,  then he started working as a bodyguard/ P. A for Khun Korn and now he was to work at Theerapanyakun industries . 

Though he would prefer still be his father-in-law's PA and body guard instead. The image of being Kinn's bodyguard did not settle well with him.

"Keeping an eye on that asshole" Porsche scoffed . Kinn already had Big and others to protect him so he didn't know why exactly Khun Korn wanted him to watch our for Kinn. 

For the past days since Maki and Kim returned from hospital , he and Kinn hadn't argued as much as before but they still didn't see eye to eye.

Kinn was getting dressed  for the office when he noticed  his husband coming out of the shower and on instinct couldn't take his eyes off Porsche 's body.  Sure Porsche was an attractive man but he didn't think he was that hot.

Porsche felt eyes on him , he turned around seeing Kinn looking caught like a deer in headlights. "Oi , why are you staring at me ?"

Kinn cleared his throat , "I wasn't staring at you."

One thing he had noticed among the Kittisawasd siblings was that Porsche and Biu were more attractive than Maki and Porchay.

Porsche eyes him strangely , "you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Why are you moody?"

   "What bed? You always take it." Kinn retorted.

The two didn't share the same bed - their unspoken rule since the wedding night was the first person who called dibs on the bed first meant yre korwr had to sleep elsewhere  and unfortunately even though it was his own darn room he kept losing to  Porsche all the time meaning he had to sleep on the couch instead.

       The two husband's arrived at the breakfast table where their respective siblings , Biu and Maki excluded , were already there .

"How are you doing Maki?" Korn asked

"I'm fine , my shoulder is still sore but I'm ok Khun Korn." Maki said with a smile on her face  , "Chay and I'll go back home soon."

         "You don't have to leave ," Tibet said way too quickly before clearing his throat , "I mean why the rush. The doctor suggested four weeks. You've only been here  for a few dsts..just rest."

    Maki was about to decline but Porsche spoke , "Khun Korn is right. Wait untill four weeks elaspe and you bam go back."

"Exactly. What's the hurry to go back."

Maki narrowed her eyes on Kim knowing he just wanted to spend more time around Porchay. The youngest Theerapanyakun brother looked at her with pleading eyes. In the time she had been staying over and after the kidnapping , Maki would say she somehow found Kim tolerable but he was a long way from earning her approval of winning Porchay's heart.

  She ignored him and looked at the Patriarch ,"I...I just don't want to seem Chay and I are intruding. You are Porsche's in-laws."

            Korn shook his head , "it's not a bother at all. You're Porsche's older sister and Porchay is his younger brother that makes us family. You're permitted to stay here as long as you wish."