NEWlY WEDS

The University semester commences next week Monday I'm telling you in advance I'll probably be too busy  to focus on any of my stories so I request be patient and unless said otherwise by me do not request updates please

Biu bit her lip looking outside the window as Jean drove them in his car. She looked at the night sky worrying about what her siblings were thinking , she knew Maki would be the most furious , Chay would be disappointed and Porsche her favorite brother would be the most upset with her for this decision. But this was necessary true love didn't come everyday and she had to

     Biu turned to face her prince charming / soulmate   "Jean? Where are we going?"

                  Jean faced  the girl who was dressed as a bride , Kinn's ex bride the mere thought he had accomplished stealing her from his darn half brother made him proud. Ironic that the bride had feelings for him why he didn't exactly understand but Biu's infatuation with him worked in his favor.

     He smiled a bit , "somewhere no one can think to find us."

         "I'm happy to be with you Jean."

      Jean didn't understand why he felt oddly warm when she smiled at him like that and held his other hand.

    Meanwhile the newly weds were still going on with their raging war.

   "Fuck you." Porsche spat at Kinn.

    Kinn growled before a vicious smirk appeared on his face , "don't worry. I'm the one doing  the fucking."

       Porsche was so not going to have sex with a guy especially when said guy was Kinn! Quickly remembering what Big had told him , Porsche head butted Kinn right on the head.

       "Fuck!" Kinn hissed clutching his temple , "what the hell Porsche!"

   Taking advantage that his wrists had now been released , Porsche got on top of Kinn instead  pinning him down to the bed

          A cheeky smile planted itself on Porsche's face , "I told you , don't you dare think i'm not going to let you bully me in this marriage. Don't you think you dominate me Kinn"

    Kinn was angry and baffled of course he had no intention of trying to sleep with Porsche. But never before had any man pinned him like this - fucking Porsche was on top of him trying to be dominant . Not even the men he slept around dared to dominate him.

          "Get off me Porsche." He growled

    Porsche's smirk only grew , "or what?"

    Kinn tried to take control again but instead Porsche proceeded to use his weight against him resulting in the former falling off the bed .

           "Ahh." He groaned, he glared at his husband wasn't Porsche just a rookie bodyguard in training yet how did he over power him.

    "Don't forget I'm not just a body guard." All those years of fighting in the fight club Porsche took on alot of big guys so Kinn was nothing in comparison.

    Kinn was about to yell at Porsche but decided to yell at the person who knocked on his door ,"who is it!"

    "Oi!" Kim walked in and then noticed the two shirtless , the youngest Theerapanyakun observed the messy bed and why was his brother on the floor.

    "Kim!" Kinn snapped , "is there a reason you are here."

      Kim  looked at them with a cheeky smirk ,"dad sent me to see how Porsche is doing. I know it's your wedding night hehe but can you keep it down , there is no need to be so wild. " Kim decided he wasn't done teasing the newly weds , "Kinn don't be so rough with   brother-in-law that he find him limping tomorrow."