Ironwood: To think these Rebels were able to do so much in a span of a few days. Even the White Fang isn't capable of something like this.

Goodwitch: And I highly doubt these Rebels will work for them. We have reports from Huntsmen and Huntresses that the Rebels attacked Outposts that belonged to the White Fang Branch of Vale, further implying they are not allied with them.

Ironwood: Indeed, but they are targeting numerous Atlas Outposts. Their strikes are coordinated, they know all our routes, how many of my personnel are present in the Base, and the amount of supplies each Outpost has. I even got a call from the Atlas Council and they are not happy with their Army suffering loses over a Rebellion.

Ozpin: And I believe knowing the Council, they gave you an ultimatum?

Ironwood could only give out a sigh, knowing it will leave the Kingdom defenseless.

Ironwood: If the attacks continue to dwindle the Atlas Fleet posted in Vale, the Atlas Council will have no choice but to order the withdrawal of all Atlas Forces in Vale, leaving the Kingdom to fend for themselves.

Goodwitch: And has the Vale Council begged the Atlas Council to not withdraw their Forces?

Ozpin: They have, but one more attack that will cause a loss of Atlas Personnel and Resources, will force the withdrawal of Ironwood's Forces, no exceptions, and they won't listen to the Vale Council's demands. The Vale Council will have to solve this problem themselves.

Goodwitch: And seeing as not even the Huntsmen and Huntresses nor the Police can fight against the Rebels, it may lead to chaos.

Ozpin: Indeed it will, Glynda. Indeed it will. But I fear something far worse is coming, and we need to prepare for it.

He sat back in his chair as Ozpin turns it around to face the window. But Ozpin narrows his eyes when he sees something headed towards the Academy.

Ozpin: 'Strange, what is that?'

Beacon Academy: Courtyard

In the Courtyard of Beacon, we can see the Beacon Students doing their daily tasks, as a figure in black robes can be seen walking to the Academy. This is none other than Darth Malgus, who calmly strolls to the Entrance, not minding the Beacon Students that are staring at him.

Malgus: 'So this is the very Academy my Master attended. A place where the Protectors of Remnant are forged. But as I take my steps in this accursed Academy, all I smell is the stench of Villainy. These "Protectors" are nothing but vile and corrupt. No sense of honor nor duty. A pity'

He looks in front of him to see a bunch of Hot Shot Beacon Students surrounding him. They saw he looked suspicions due to wearing black robes and covering his face with a hood. Some of them thought Malgus to be Jaune, coming back to Beacon, and that made them smirk in delight. If this is Jaune they're going to teach that Faker a lesson in coming into Beacon with Fake Transcripts and making them look weak.

Malgus sees the Beacon Students slowly approach him, and the minute he sees a Student getting closer to him, he unleashes his Lightsaber, activating it as he swings the Lightsaber around, killing three Beacon Students.