Moment of Blissful Surrender

Start from the beginning

My fingers curled into fists at my sides, my knees threatening to buckle beneath me. In the next moment, the saree slipped from my shoulder, pooling at my feet in a soft cascade of fabric.

The cold air brushed against my exposed skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Though it wasn't the first time Sharvansh had seen me in this state, it felt different, as if he was peering into the depths of my soul.

His hands, sensual and warm, traced over the length of my arm before intertwining our fingers. Slowly, he lifted my left hand, his touch sending tingles down my spine, and pressed his lips gently above the tattoo of his name on my ring finger.

Against the curve of my neck, his voice was a husky whisper. "Tell me to stop, Aaradhya, or you'll be stuck with me forever."

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I turned to face him. His eyes, dark and intense, seemed to hold the weight of the world. Instead of words, I brought his hand closer to my lips and pressed a soft kiss to his palm, my silent answer echoing in the charged air between us.

I felt him leaning in for another kiss, but my shyness overtook me, and I buried my face in his chest, seeking refuge from the intensity of his gaze.

His hands traced a path towards the hook of my blouse, and his warm breath tickled my ear as he whispered, "May I?"

I simply nodded, unable to trust my voice in that moment.

In the blink of an eye, my blouse was discarded to some forgotten corner of the room, leaving me in nothing but my bra and the saree still wrapped around me.

His hands deftly moved to untangle the folds of my saree, causing it to pool at my feet along with my shyness.

Gently cupping my jaw, he lifted my gaze to meet his, his eyes filled with a hunger that mirrored my own. Without hesitation, he captured my lips in a kiss that ignited a fire within me. His fingers traced the delicate curve of my spine, sending shivers down my spine as he lifted me once again, all while maintaining the intoxicating connection of our lips.

I relished the sensation of his lips moving against mine, each kiss feeling more addictive than the last.

He made me sit at the edge of the bed, his lips left a trail of wet kisses along my jaw, igniting a burning desire within me. With each tender touch, my fingers instinctively began to work on the buttons of his shirt, driven by an urgent need to feel him bare against me.

His lips continued their journey along my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I eagerly undid the remaining buttons, yearning to feel his skin against mine.

His lips trailed down to the strap of my bra trailing it down, his fingers deftly unclasping it with practiced ease. In an instant, my breasts were bared before him, exposed and vulnerable.

With a swift motion, he tore off the remaining buttons of his shirt, discarding it without a second thought. Leaning over me, his gaze locked with mine, his eyes filled with an intensity that took my breath away.

He pressed his lips tenderly against my forehead, a gentle caress that sent a shiver down my spine.

"I don't like being away from you," his voice was soft against my skin, the warmth of his breath sending tingles across my body.

"I can't live without you, Cherry," he murmured as he kissed my eyes, his lips tracing a delicate path along each of my cheeks.

"Hum saase lena chod sakte hai, par aap se dur nhi reh sakte," he whispered, his words a promise of unwavering devotion.

Finally, he grazed the corners of my lips with his own, a tender gesture that spoke volumes of his love and affection. With each touch, I felt myself melting into him, the warmth of his love enveloping me in a comforting embrace.