╠67╣

Two days had passed since azura's other males had left for the location hunt for their new house.

It was morning and curtis , ryo and Ryu had left for hunting . Azura was up surprisingly early and she was sitting in the living room as she watches ares prepare for the food , the only thing left was meat as the guys weren't done hunting yet , she wasn't sure what was taking them so long But anyway.

She walked outside their house and took the deep breath,  this had become her morning routine thing , getting up and going to the varendah for fresh air , her eyes roamed around the area around their house,the trees looked pretty to her .

Just when she was doing nothing but staring at nothingness.  She again saw those golden orbs shining for a mili second,  she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating at this point because it happened for the second time .

She sighed as she got back inside .

She was In her thoughts about those golden orbs when ares asked something.

" are you okay? "
He asked raising a brow at azura's perplexed expression .

" yes ,I'm fine . I actually saw something that I doubt if I actually saw it "
Azura said .

" that's weird "
Ares said . It actally was.

" I know but anyway  , forget it "
Azura said as she took a seat in the living room .

" sure "
Ares said as he too took a seat beside her .

Right now , the only male that she hadn't mated with was ares , from the time they spent together , she feels there's no need to delay it anymore . Also , she has been feeling horny really often now,  that is so not like her , she sees one of her mates and feels turned on for some reason .

She sighed and ares again looked at her with a concerned expression , what was wrong with her today? Normally they'd cuddle and eat berries as azura tells him about jokes Asher made or they talk about random things . Ares did make the best gossip partner for her.

" are you sure that you're okay , you're acting really wei-"
Before he could complete his words , azura pulled him into a kiss . He was shocked but kissed back because there was no reason for him not to .

" Let's mate "
Was all azura had to say and ares happily nodded and carried them to their bedroom.

Two bodies intertwined, two hearts beating as one
In this moment of passion, a bond that can't be undone
Their bodies move in perfect symphony
As they express their love, their hearts full of love and affection

In this moment, the world fades away
As they become one, in every way
Their love knows no boundaries, no end
For it is the purest form, a love that will never bend

For they are connected, in mind and in soul
Their love, the purest form, makes them whole
And as they make love, their hearts beat in harmony
A love so pure, it's the epitome of true love's symphony.

Ares smiled as he found his beast mark on her stomach .

*MEANWHILE WITH AZURA'S MALES*

" I guess we can return now "
Curtis said as he got out of the water  .

Ryo who was laying on the grass sun bathing got up and asked ,
" why were we here , that too without informing azura and ares ?"
He said .

" I'm sure they would've enjoyed considering how azura likes to swim "
Ryu said agreeing with his brother .

" reasons ~ "
Cassius chimed as he turned into his man form and the dragon brothers looked at the snakes weirdly .

" whatever , let's go , I'm hungry "

[ A/n : ya'll, how's the book going so far ? Plz remember , the story needs go progress. Plz , ....ok ]