Porsche immediately took action , "Big. Let's check the security footage  ." The bodyguard in him said

   Kinn nodded , "exactly. Big I need footage right from where when the party commenced toright now is that understood. Send all the men make them  take rounds around the city."

"Yes sirs." The head body guard said rounding up the other security before leaving. Kinn and Porsche looked at one another worried about their respective siblimg.

     Aster some time ,  Big returned with the footage ; Korn , Kinn , Tibet , Vegas , Arethee , Porsche and Porchay were gathered together in the large study of the Theerapanyakun family reviewing the footage of Maki and Kim's disappearance

        "They were kidnapped. They must be enemies" Vegas said as they watched the footage of what happened to the oldest Kittisawasd and youngest Theerapanyakun that evening.

    "Maki. Kim. " Porchay's eyes were glistening with tears his sister and friend(crush) has been taken by dangerous criminals.

   Tibet looked at the monitor studying what has happened  "it seemed Maki saw what happened but before she could do anything that guy attacked from behind."

     Korn felt dizzy - the world seemed to be spinning. Maki and his youngest had been taken - they were in danger. He clutched his chest and groaned in pain.

   "Dad!/ Khun Korn"  The Theerapanyakun brothers and Porsche yelled when Korn collasped , the newest member of the family catching him on time. Porsche managed to ensure his father-in-law's head didn't hit the ground.

"Don't worry ," Vegas said after hanging up on a call , "I called some of my men. They can help us rescue thrm.."

          Porchay sat next to Porsche both brothers worrying about their elder sister. The nong fidgeted with his fingers , "Hia , they'll be found right. Maki and phi Kim."

       Porsche decided to be brave for the nong , "they'll. Don't worry Chay." His little sister had eloped without word of where she was going and now his big sister had been kidnapped and he had no clue of her current condition.

  "Doctor " Kinn said standing up along with Tibet and Porsche once the man left the Patriarch's room. "How is father doing ?" 

    "I managed to give him a sedative. Please make sure his blood pressure doesn't spike up again . I've left his prescription, make sure he takes them on time."

     "I'll." Porsche and Kinn said at the same time then looked at one another awkardly.

   "I'll walk you out doctor." Tibet said leading the man out of the room.

         Big returned to the room , "Khun Kinn. Porsche."

         "Any news?" The oldest Theerapanyakun brother asked the head body guard .

    "They disguised themselves as caterers it's how they got into the mansion and sneak into the party. Thanks yo the CCTV we found out the license plate of the truck they had used. Khun Vegas' men already have a lead and are tracking it."

            Kinn nodded atleast they had some hint to start off from . He wasn't going to spare the person who was responsible for kidnapping his little brother because it was evident Kim was the target and Porsche's and Biu's elder sister had been collateral.

          "Come on Big. Let's go."

        "Chaai."

"I'll come with you." Porsche suggested