𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝐵𝐴𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗

Arohi's pacing slowed as a mischievous grin spread across her face, catching Preeti's attention.

" Kya Chal Raha hai Teri Dimaag mein, Aaru" Preeti asked, her curiosity piqued by Arohi's sudden change in expression.

Arohi stopped pacing and sat down next to Preeti, excitement bubbling inside her.

"I've got it, Preeti! I've got the perfect plan to teach Ayan a lesson and have some fun in the process," Arohi declared, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Preeti leaned in closer, eager to hear Arohi's idea. " Par plan Kya Hai?"

Arohi's Smirk widened as she glanced at her phone. " Sabar Kar Preeti, Mein Nikhil KO call karti hu"

Preeti's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Nikhil? Woh kese help karega?"

Arohi chuckled. "Just wait and see"

" Trust me, Preeti, this is going to be epic."

Preeti nodded, her own excitement

💌

"Suno Suno Suno!" Arohi's voice echoed through the speakers set up in the park's center, drawing the attention of joggers, picnickers, and passersby alike. As a curious crowd gathered, Arohi seized the moment to make her announcement.

"Aaj ham Apke same Ek bahot hi romanchak game prastut Kar rahe haiii," Arohi declared, her voice carrying excitement and intrigue. The crowd leaned in, eager to hear more about the promised entertainment.

" Kya Hai game ham Bhi Toh dekhe" Onlooker piped up, sparking laughter among the crowd. Arohi brushed off the interruption and continued with her announcement, undeterred.

"Bahut simple hai, Yeh Katputli dekh Rahe ho?" Arohi gestured to the puppet, and with a flourish, Preeti removed the fabric covering, revealing a dummy with Ayan's face mask. " Task baas Itna Hai, That you guys will throw those Stone on it" Arohi explained, her tone playful yet mischievous. Preeti grinned nervously, while Nikhil captured the unfolding scene on camera.

" Mein Bhi aagayi!" Lavanya chimed in, joining the group with enthusiasm.

"What's the prize?" Someone from the audience inquired, prompting Arohi to exchange a knowing look with Preeti before responding.

"We'll reveal the prize after the game," Preeti improvised smoothly, masking the true nature of their plan.

"Alright, so what do we have to do?" another member of the audience asked, eager to participate. Arohi smiled and proceeded to explain the rules of the game, while some in the crowd lost interest and drifted away,

"Ayan, are you joining us?" Arohi teased, glancing at the dummy with Ayan's face, symbolizing their collective disdain for him. And just like that, the game began, with laughter and excitement filling the air as participants took turns aiming stones at the puppet.The funny part is that it is happening right before Ayan's building.

"Yeh Waha ho Kya Raha hai?" Abhi questioned, peering out of the clear window.

"Whatever, Abhi, why do you care? It's just some frauds," Ayan dismissed casually, scribbling his signature on the documents.

"Take these and don't disturb me until I tell you," Abhi instructed before leaving the room. Ayan glanced at Tina, who had been waiting patiently.

"You don't have time for me, huh?" Tina complained as she approached Ayan, who stood up and pulled her close by the waist.