Rin says calmly when she suggested that to Kei. She then looks up at the ceiling before sighing deeply.

"Lots of work for the council again to prepare It." 

Rin notices Kei standing up making her confused.

"Where are you going? Do you want me to leave-" 

"Stay. I'll be back in a second." 

Rin just hummed as a response now watching Kei leave the dining room, waiting for him to come back. 

Although what she didn't expect is..

To see Kei holding a big bouquet of flowers.. glitter white roses to be exact with a small card on it saying 'will you be my valentines?' With Yes and No boxes.

...

...

"What.. what is this?" 

Rin was left speechless. Which is a rare look for her who's always calm and collected. This rarely happens in her entire life. Kei smiles walking over to her with the glitter roses and pointing at the card.

"What else? give me your answer Ms. President"

"Why?"

Kei tilts his head confused at the question.

"Why what?" 

Rin looks up at him with curious eyes and sad eyes at the same time.

"Why are you asking ME to be your valentine?"

Kei laughs as he leans closer to her then hands her the card.

"Isn't it easy answer? I just want you to be my valentine." 

He says this sincerely staring at Rin's eyes waiting for an answer.

"But It's so out of nowhere." 

Kei sees Rin overthinking the whole situation which was a rare sight to see her in. 

'I guess she's not that experience in this type of thing.' 

Kei's eyes soften a bit before using his free hand to hold hers.

"If your worried about me still liking Y/n then don't. I'm already moving on and It's all thanks to you being so dang attractive that I can't help look at your way." 

Kei says with a playful voice but he was serious. 

"So Ms. President give me an answer. I want you as my valentine. My date to that Dance this week." 

Rin was still a bit startled at everything before looking down a bit shy and putting the card up pointing at the yes answer. Kei doesn't waste anytime to lift her up bridal style with her holding the bouquet. 

The heterochromia eyes didn't expect this so she slightly yelped and blushed a bit.

"What are you doing."