𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

When he stepped foot on the porch, he could see the symbol of a lyre carved on the floor. They really loved representing in the camp.

Inside there are bunk beds on either side with a cot in the middle of the cabin for what he could only assume was the injured, Apollo was known as a healer. Rough cedar beams rib the ceiling and the white plaster walls are bare except for a few hooks for coats and weapons. It smelled of clean linen and dried sage. The only decorations around the room were some flowerpots on the windowsill, filled with yellow blooms and a bookshelf filled with... well books of Apollo, information or basic health books.

"This is where you will be staying for the rest of your stay." Will spoke with stretched arms as he looked around the cabin with a wide smile.

"Thanks... um which bed is mine?" Kaiden asked trying to be polite. Will walked towards the back part of the cabin and pointed at the one of the unused -Kaiden assumed- bunk beds.

"Bottom or top, whichever you want." Solace told him. "I assume Luke gave you some information or tour regarding the camp itself?"

"Yeah, more-so, didn't pay much attention though." Kaiden's last words were spoken in a whisper.

"I don't think you really want to hear about who our father is right now, do you?" hearing the "our" was like a slap in the face.

"I think I know enough as it is. Sorry if I'm being, you know, rude."

"Don't sweat it kid, many new campers are like this when they discover who their parent is." Solace shrugged him off with a grin. "I'll let you do your thing, I will be in the archery ground if you need anything." The older boy informed him and left the cabin.

Kaiden was left alone in an empty cabin and his mind all over the place.

After he did a mini tour around his new cabin Kaiden found his way to the dining pavilion spotting his brother

"It's there a Greek god of disappointment?" Percy asked the two boys that sat in front of him. "Maybe we should ask him if he's missing a kid." Kaiden chose to sit with Percy while they ate and let out a cackle but quickly covered it as Percy sent him a look.

Luke was about to talk when Chris decided to chime in. "Oizys... but she's a goddess. And her whole thing isn't really disappointment, it's more like failure." Both Kaiden and Luke looked at him before turning back to Percy.

"We're gonna find the thing that you are good at. I know it." Luke told the young boy proudly.

A bell chimed as the conversation went silent.

"Our turn." the counselor said.

"Our turn for what, exactly?" Kaiden asked, watching them get up with their plates.

"Burnt offerings. The gods like the smell, so it gets their attention before you say a prayer."

"They like the smell of burnt mac and cheese?" Percy questioned with a weirded-out face.