𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝖨𝖳 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖠𝖫𝖶𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖲𝖤𝖤 𝖴𝖲

❥ chapter fourteen, maneater

chapter fourteen, maneater

BEN AND MIKE lifted up the shutter to big Bill's garage

BEN AND MIKE lifted up the shutter to big Bill's garage. The group entered the small, cramped space. Everyone's heart racing, the silence causing everyone fear to grow. Rose's hand gripped Richie's tightly as she placed herself next to him. The boys had moved a projector into the middle of the room, the slide from Ben's room visible on the map of Derry's sewer system.

   "Okay guys, look." Bill raised his arm to point at the screen, everyone's head turned to the wall.
"Storm drain. That's where Georgie disappeared." His eyes glazed over with tears. Mike rubbed his shoulder in comfort. "There's the ironworks and the black spot." Each place he named he pointed out.

"Woah.. everything is all connected by the sewers." Rosalina's voice was quiet but the group heard, Bill nodded his head towards her. "They all meet up at the well house." Ben gasped as he realised. The group was now slowly understanding. "T-t-that's where it lives." Shivers ran down the groups backs. Eddie gripped his inhaler and took a deep breath.

   "Can we stop talking about this?" He ripped down the map of Derry which Billy protested. "I can barely breathe. it's summer!" Stan nodded in agreement, feeling sorrow for his younger friend. Beverly's eyes glanced towards the group, he was right but they had to do something she knew that. "We're kids and I can barely breathe! I'm having a fucking asthma attack." Richie's hand tightened its grip on Rose's which she flinched at.

Click. All heads turned towards the projector.
"What happened?" Rosealina's and beverly's gasps ran through the space as the slides slowly began to change. Pictures of Georgie, Bill and his parents appeared. Bill's heart broke, seeing his sibling hurt him. "Georgie.." His voice faint. The slides rapidly increased their speed. It stopped on a picture of Bill's mother. Her hair covering her face.

Slowly, it zoomed in on her face. Only it wasn't her, it was a clown. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Richie pulled Rose to the back of the room, hugging her closely. "TURN IT OFF!" Bill rushed over pressing every button he could. It wouldn't turn off. Mike kicked over the projector, in a quick thinking. Everyone sighed thinking it was over. Silence... Screams erupted as the clown appeared again. This time larger.

It somehow escaped from the concrete wall and headed towards the closest person. "Stanely! Run!" Rose screamed, hoping her friend would be fine. Light seeped through and it was gone. Rose slid down the wall, clutching her top in her hand. Her face red from crying. Richie kneeled down next to her and pulled her into him.
"You're okay. We are all okay." She sobbed onto his top. His heart shattered at the sight of her.

Bill growled in anger, his fists clenched and shaking as he stormed out. "It saw us." Eddie held his inhaler close, his lungs about to give out. "It knows where we are!" He shouted. His eyes were full of fear. "I-it always knew!" The group ran outside realising their leader was missing. Richie held Rosealina close. "Let's go."

"Go?" Rose's voice cracked slightly. "Go where?" Richie finished her sentence for her, the pair slightly smiling at each other. "Neibolt, that's where G-georgie is." The group shared glances. "After that?" Stan's hands were visibly shaking. They were all a hot mess. "It's summer we should be outsi-." Bill cut Richie off. He was sick of hearing the word 'summer'. "If you say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time."

Bill glared at the group and stomped over to get his bike. Beverly sighed and ran over to her bike. "Bill!" Beverly shouted after him. "Wait!" The others raced over their bikes, Rose grabbed her skateboard and raced down towards the crackhead house. Twenty-nine Neibolt street.

AUTHORS NOTE: i havent been on here since last year amd im so sorry for that, but i'll be active on the weekends and on summer break, im trying to get everything organized like how i did back then but we'll see? Btw updates might still be slow dep...

AUTHORS NOTE: i havent been on here since last year amd im so sorry for that, but i'll be active on the weekends and on summer break, im trying to get everything organized like how i did back then but we'll see? Btw updates might still be slow depending if i have homework or if im pre-writing.

Also, i missed you all so much, and i feel really bad for how long it took me to update. So once again, i am so so so so sorry!!

love you all bye!!🤍🤍