𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 PINK MAKE EM WINK

・❥・chapter eight, maneater

BILL DENBROUGH TURNED TO THE SOUND OF quiet giggling behind him as the rest of the losers all stood at the edge of the quarry, bickering about who'll jump first

BILL DENBROUGH TURNED TO THE SOUND OF quiet giggling behind him as the rest of the losers all stood at the edge of the quarry, bickering about who'll jump first. "We'll go first!" Beverly shouted as she ran and jumped off the edge. "Sissie!" Rosalina shouted as she raced after her best friend. "What the fu-!! Richies voice was cut off by Rose as she landed in the water.

The girls laughed as they resurfaced. "You guys coming down or?" Rose's sentence faded off as everyone jumped one by one. Richie had quickly made his way over to the young girl. The boy leaned into her ear and chuckled before speaking.

"As good as you look right now, you should come with me and let me take those off." Rosalina chuckled and hit Richie's chest. "Shut up trashmouth!"

"Chicken fight!" Hasaline hadn't caught who had declared the war but she was quickly pulled on Richie's shoulders. "Oh my god guys! Richie's dream finally came true!" The group looked at her. "His head is finally in between a girls thighs." Everyone laughed and Richie grew red.

The girl noticed that her opponent was Beverly, they smirked at each other and began pushing each other off. "You and Bill are going down bev!"

This was one of those rare moments where the group felt safe but they all knew it wouldn't last long. with one final push, and Beverly went flying backwards into the water as everyone cheered.

Richie had moved his hands further up Rose's thighs which she hadn't noticed until now."Richie remove the hands." She scowled as she fell back off his shoulders.

"She looks good in pink." Richie sighed as he spoke to Stan about the young female who was laughing with Ben in front of them. "I wonder what she'd look like naked!" He winked at Stan as he rolled his eyes. "This is the reason you are single!" He whisper-shouted at his friend.

Stan swam off leaving Richie to stare at the pair in front of him, was he jealous of Ben spending time with his girl? Yes of course he was. Well maybe she wasn't his girl but that kiss said otherwise.

"Hello hot stuff, might I say you look mighty fine today." She chuckled at his terrible british accent. "Why thank you kind sir and might I say your accent is terrible." She giggled as she pulled off a perfect british accent. He was mesmerised by her. For the eighteenth time today.

She winked at him as she began to swam off. The girl was never this flirty with him but he loved it.

It had been fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes since the boys began staring at the girls in front of them. 'Girls just want to have fun' blasting from their portable radio. Rosalina smiled and mouthed the words, her hand scribbling shapes in her notepad.

"Alright guys we get, you've never seen the female body before but this isn't fucking sex ed." Rosalina announced, pushing her sunglasses back up after them slipping down. Of course Richie ignored her, and continued to stare.

"That means you too Tozier." She scowled him.
"Nah, I think I'll stare for a bit longer." He shrugged and Rose flipped him off and laid back down next to Bev.

Richie chuckled, his eyes darted around before landing on Ben's bag. "News flash Ben! Schools out for summa." Richie snatched his bag up. A cheeky grin plastered on his face directing it at the boy known as Ben.

"Woah! What's with the history project Benny-boy?" Ben began to get red. He didn't want Beverly thinking he was a nerd. The girls got curious and walked over to the boys with Rose sighing as she realised there was no room left on the rock.

Richie dragged her down by her waist onto his lap. She glared at him and whispered something which was inaudible to the group.

"Let me see!" Rose exclaimed as she took the book and began to skim through it. "I'd seen you in the library but I didn't know this is what you'd been doing." Ben shivered as he felt Richie glaring at him. "When I first moved here I didn't have anyone to play with or anything, so I just started hanging in the library."

Everyone looked at him as to carry on. "Derry's not like any other town I've been in, they did a study here once and it turns out people die o-or go missing six times the national average." Ben shook his head before continuing, "And that's just grown-ups. kids are worse, way, way worse."

Richie held onto Rosalina, his nerves getting to him. The group were intrigued by the boy and his knowledge of the town they'd lived in for years.
"I've got more stuff if you wanna see it?" He asked the group in an uncertain but excited tone.

"We can go when Richie lets go of me!"

NAIYA'S WRITING!!
(AUTTHORS NOTE!!) . . . 📝

Yeah.. I changed the song they were playing because I thought it'd be cute and it fits this scene a lot also are you guys even enjoying this book?

COMMENT AND VOTE NO SILENT
READERS!!