𝐓𝐄𝐍 KITCHEN SCARES

・❥・chapter ten, maneater

                       (flashback chapter!)

THE PEN SLIPPED OUT OF Rosalina's hand as she held her head and groaned in frustration. No matter how hard she tried, her chemistry homework was getting to her. It was way past her personal curfew but her homework was due tomorrow. sighing, the girl picked up her pen and began chewing on it. Why did she have to do this dumb homework anyway? She stood up and quietly tiptoed towards the rickety steps of the large house. Rose looked down the stairs to see no light from any of the downstairs rooms. her parents had headed to bed a few hours ago.

Rose slid down the baluster, knowing how squeaky the steps were. Her feet landed on the floor with a soft thud. Rosalie headed towards the kitchen which had just been renovated to look a little more modern. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped onto the doorknob, she took a deep breath before entering and heading straight to the fridge.

She rolled her eyes as she noticed the lack of coke cans in the fridge. Grabbing the last one, the girl opened the can, hissing as she cut her finger on the pull tab. Rosalina flicked on the light and rushed over to the sink.

She winced as the warm water droplets hit her finger. "That looks like it hurts." Her eyes widened as she heard a male voice behind her. That didn't sound like her father. She spun around, leaning her back on the sink."W-who are you?"

"I'm pennywise the dancing clown!" He smiled at the girl, his bell jingling as he spoke. "Why are you in my house!" She shouted at the tall figure in the corner of the room. Her eyes darted over to a kitchen knife on the side and the figure stepped forward.

A red balloon in its hand. A clown was stood in Rosalina Hasaline's kitchen. "You could float too Rosalina." He giggled, his eyes slowly separating. she shook her head and darted for the knife. It was faster and pinned her arm down on the worktop.

Rosalina screamed in pain as long nails dug into her skin. "Get the fuck off me!" She shouted.

Her hand managed to grabbed the knife and slide it towards her other. She turned to stab the figure which had pinned her down to see it was gone.

It had vanished into thin air. Rosalina's body shook as tears began to run down her face, her body slowly sliding down the side of the worktop. she dropped the knife on the floor beside her and looked at the silver blade. Whatever that thing was, it wasn't human.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi what I have to say isn't really important! Its just the basics! Make sure to comment and vote! Dont be a silent reader, also I will try my best to update more!