Lets Do It Again!

Start from the beginning

The teen bit his lip as Mikage looked up and smiled,

" Ah Tomoe!" He smiled gently, " Please come over here." He patted the seat and Tomoe sighed out as he sat down in annoyance.

" Mikage I have work to do-

" Now, now..' Mikage smiled, " I wanted to talk to you since you seemed disappionted that you couldn't go to that event last night," He smiled and Tomoe nearly froze nd nodded,

" Yeah? What about it?" He galred and Mikgae laughed before sighing,

" I know you wanted to go, but know I was only doing it for your protection. Theres alot of vengeful humans out there and I worry for you kido. Theres alot of bad Yokai out there and I know you can't avoid a fight.' He smiled gently while Tomoe looked at him shock.

" I wouldn't do anything to ruin my familiar statis." He ground out while Mikage nodded,

" I know.. I know.. I have your chores list here, the quicker you finish the more chance you can have so free time.' He smiled gently and patted Tomoe's head. The fox glared at him and swatted his hand away, How dare this man.

Would he stop treating him like a child? Even teenagers weren't treated like this! He knew how humans could be, thats why he hated them- and why he hung out with one.. Oh wow. He huffed and stood up after taking the list from his father and marched outside to sweep the stone walk.'

Once outside he sighed out as the wind started to calm him down, this was just what he needed. He didn't need people screaming at him all day or accusing him at the moment. He had been good for twon months, it made sense; but he used to be free and it ticked him off at the thought of Mikage trying to order him around.

He could go anywhere whenever he wanted to. He huffed slightly and gripped the broom handle as he sweeped, cursing mentally to himself as he did so. He didnt' have time for this at all.. He used to be able to do anything.

Tomoe sighed out and paused when he saw a group of women climbing the steps to the shrine, their hands were tucked in their sleeves. He arched his brow but didn't say anything as he continued to sweep; some of the woman passed by him to the shrine to ring the bell and throw in the coins.

He sighed out and shook his head, they wouldn't even meet his gaze, given he was a fox yokai. The teen didn't really care! He had to much on his hands, He had murdered and raped, and now he was a servant.. go figure. Tomoe sighed out and looked at the women again, but he paused when he saw only two leave.

The teen arched his brow in confusion until a hand covered his mouth..

A soft to the touch hand.

He blinked when the finger of the hand touched his teeth, he blinked. His teeth suddenly tingled but he did't know why. He blinked as his breathe hit the hand and his reflexes acted up. Tomoe jerked around and gripped the hand harshly, his eyes feraled befre he froze when he saw that village girl...

That village girl from the other night.

Tomoe went pale before he grabbed her hand, covered her mouth and yanked her towards the shed, he backed her up in the little hiding area before he looked at her,

" What are you doing here!?" He seethed and growled, " Stupid human! Sneaking up on a yokau like that! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" He snapped while Nanami took off her Kimono hood and giggled,

" Shush! Your gonna get yourself in toruble!" She muttered and covered his mouth again, he almost blinked from the feeling before he shoved her hand off again.

" Why are you even here? I almost got caught this morning.' He whispered before Nanami nodded and smiled weakly,

" So did I.. But your up here and all you do is work, doesn't that bother you? You went from Mr Yoaki to... This." She whispered slightly as Tomoe looked at her , " I'm not saying this is bad.. its a great thing to do. But..." She sighed, " You wanna sneak out again?" She whispered slightly.'

Tomoe blinked as he looked at her annoyed, " You know I'm only using you to get out and about right?" he glared. The girl then nodded to his shock.

" Yep.. Thats why I'm using you." She smirked as the fox paused and nodded, why did her smirk. Her smile.. Why did it all see so familiar? He huffed out before he heard Inari call out.

" TOMOE! GET OUT HERE AND DO YOUR CHORES!!" The god snapped as he charged into the shrine. Tomoe blinked and then narrowed his eyes. How dare that man.. he was not going to get everything on that list done in two hours.

He bit his lip and seethed on the inside before looking at The village girl that he could not stand.

" When and Where?" He whispered makng the girl light up. She then grinned. She looked shocked but maybe a bit to eager. He was annoyed to see her though, she was going to get him in trouble.

Or worse, His father would ground him for life, Inari would have him kicked out of his familairship; and he would have to kiss his new life goodbye. Then the gods would kill him, and even though he was young.. He'd loose everything.'

Tomoe winced slightly before hearing Inari stomping towards them, The teen blinked in panic and quickly shoved the girl into the nearbye shed. He then panicked and lookd around before ruffling his hair and messing his outfit up and running out.

" HERE!" He called making Inari look at him. He blinked and arched his brow before narrowing his eyes.

" Are you making out with the customers?" he blinked in shock while Tomeo bit his lip and smiled weakly,

" U-Um...."Tomoe bit his lip and blushed red before looking down, he was NOT doing that. He was just trying to not get caught, so he had to lie out of this, " Y-Yeah.." He winced.'

Inari galred at him, " Didn't I tell you to get A HOLD OF YOURSELF!?!"! He snapped in anger and slapped Tomoe's head. The teen yelped and galred at him before going with him to the shrine. His ears could hear Nanami make a break for it..

He breathed out, thank goodness.

He had to sneak out, and like he his other objective? He was going to ditch the girl.. and have some fun, just like two months ago. Away from these crazy people... Away from the chores and hitting that Inari did to his head.

He was going to sneak out again and... Have fun again.