pt 14

You wake up to a breath of air in your hair and smile when you see that it's your boyfriend, still asleep next to you.

You look around quickly and hold back a laugh as you see your clothes strewn everywhere, including the lingerie you had worn for Valentine's Day.

You had decided to give him a little surprise and he seemed to like it, a little too much even.Your body was still telling you that he was having trouble getting over it, which amused you.

Feeling you move, he woke up and placed a kiss directly on your temple, smiling.

" Slept well miss?"

"My body is at the end of its life H/N..."

He laughs when he hears you and gets up, going into the bathroom.

"Let me take care of that."

You arch an eyebrow but understand quickly enough as you hear the water in the tub.

You see him slowly preparing a bath for you and the smile he has on his face.

"It's my job to take care of you, isn't it? Especially since I'm the one at fault for the state of your body..."

He winks at you as you throw a pillow at him, laughing. He catches it, laughing too, before coming over to you, climbing onto the bed to stand over you.

Soon enough, he starts placing soft kisses on your neck, making you sigh with ease.

"Thanks for yesterday sweetheart...I loved seeing you in that nightie...but especially taking it off."

He laughs against your skin as you flash an amused smile.

"You always like to get me naked..."

"As much as I love seeing you in a gorgeous outfit.."

He winks at you again before standing up and holding out his hand to help you up.

He guides you to the bathroom and helps you into the tub but doesn't follow you in, which calls out to you.

"Uh? You're not coming with me?"

He laughs lightly and smiles

"It's up to me to take care of you, I can't do it inside, with you clinging to me."

You lie back in the tub, directly enjoying the warmth of the water against your tense muscles.

His hands join you soon enough as he starts massaging your back, shoulders and even arms. Seeing the look of relief on your face, he continues.
He continues and moves down, grazing your chest.

"Mhm.."

You know full well he's flashing a smirk, but you had closed your eyes to make the most of the moment.
You knew him too well.

He continues to lower his hands as you relax more and more, letting yourself go.

"You look pretty relaxed to me, so...I must be good."

He laughs lightly as he gently passes a hand between your thighs, moving it up with the same slowness to your sensitive spot.

His gesture elicits a groan and you open your eyes,meeting his gaze.

You knew very well the gleam in his eyes.

"H/N.."

"I said I'd take care of you..I don't do things by half and you know it."

He leans in and places a kiss on your temple as he enters two fingers inside you.

He smiles wryly as he hears the sounds you're letting out and begins to move back and forth, never taking his eyes off you.

The way your body responded, the way your legs trembled and the way you coated his fingers, everything drove him crazy.

"Damn, you are driving me crazy"

You bite your lip to try and hold back your moans, but he soon makes it clear he doesn't like it by coming to put his thumb in your mouth to part your lips, keeping your mouth open.

"Good girl."

You look up at him with shining eyes, and seeing that look in you makes him go faster with his movements, making you moan louder.

He knew how to do it, that was no secret anymore.

One of his thumbs in your mouth, the other on your clitoris with two fingers inside you, you didn't know where to turn.

It was incredible. The more moments passed, the more you felt your orgasm coming.

You could clearly see his stiff member calling out to you, but you were so caught up in the pleasure that you couldn't do anything but receive what he was so deftly giving you.

He flashes a proud smile as he feels you cum on his fingers and kisses your temple once more.

"I've got more to relax you, my darling...But first I want you to sit on me and ride me, can you do that for me?"

Seeing you nod quickly, he smiles in amusement

"That's my girl."

Idk if it's any good but I wanted to post it because I was inspired