J Hope

JK held onto me for a bit, and I could honestly feel my heart thudding. I pulled away a while later, and I saw his face. It was pretty red, definitely as red as mine.

I pulled away, muttering about food, and he agreed. I hobbled slowly to the sofa and settled myself down whilst JK helped himself to the breakfast I got for him.

Once he was done, JK decided to work on his songs whilst I had a personal errand to run. I went to change, albeit really slowly, and came out, grabbing my keys and wallet.

"Where are you off to, hyung?"

"I'm off to see my college friends for lunch. We haven't met in ages."

"Oh, okays. Be careful, hyung. Do you need me to drop you off?"

"Don't worry. It will be fine. I get a taxi. Work hard, I will see you later."

He nodded at me, and I left, only to return a few minutes later as I realized I had forgotten my phone.

"Oh? Is everything okay?"

"Forgot my phone, Kookie." I burst out laughing over my own memory. JK just burst out laughing, too. I nodded at him and left. I had a really good time with my friends, and we left around 7 pm. I was waiting for a taxi when it started pouring like mad! Shit! I had forgotten an umbrella, too, so I was getting soaking wet!

I finally got home around 9 p.m., and the boys were stunned to see me all wet and completely soaked. JK opened his mouth to say something, but Jin started nagging at me, and he fell silent. I kept apologising and went to my room. I decided to get a warm shower and came out, a towel around me, and I was towelling my hair when JK knocked on the door.

"Come in."

JK came in with a glass of warm tea and a sweatshirt.

"You must be cold. Bundle up Hyung. I brought you an extra sweatshirt. It's from RM hyung."

"That's so sweet of him. He really looks after us all."

"I brought you tea too!" JK pouted childishly. I started laughing.

"U2es, yes, you look after me well too. Don't be too jealous of him."

JK stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed and pulled on some pants but struggled with my shirts a bit. JK came over and helped me with it. As he pulled the sweatshirt down, I became painfully aware of our proximity. However, he seemed oblivious to it. He just smoothed my hair out for me, too. Since I was seated, though we were pretty matched in height, JK towered over me for a bit, and it struck me. I was looking up to him like a boyfriend would.

It's so weird that out of all comparisons, such a thing would float through my head. I blushed inwardly and had missed hearing out on what JK was asking me.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you wanted me to sleep over tonight, too."

I looked at JK, knowing that I would love that, but I couldn't keep doing it.

"It's ok. You don't have to. I'm better today. I will be fine. If anything, I can call you or RM. He's next door anyway."

JK's face dropped slightly when I mentioned RM's name, but he just nodded quietly, and then he went off. I just laid down on my bed after that, thoughts of JK flooding my mind the entire time. He was like a brother to me! How could I have thought of him as a boyfriend?

What was going on with me?! Bloody ankle injury must be messing with my head. I sighed as I just propped myself up on my pillow and stared out into space, eventually drifting into sleep.

❤️ You too, Hyung [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें