Episode 1

Minmin's POV

Minmin's POV

"Poor guy. I never knew he dated Chaewon." I said while looking at the couple that didn't work well. "And I never knew the one that I 'resembled' would be like that." Mary said in her British accent and then sipped her bubble tea.

"Minmin you've talked to that guy before. Who exactly is he? Because at first I saw him as a janitor. But yesterday he wore a black outfit and was chasing a guy down the street. He's a good fighter too." She said.

"His name is Jo Y/N. Once known as Kim Y/N but his gangster 'parents' who once adopted him disowned him just because he was expelled from performing art school. The thing is, his voice was lost due to getting punched at his throat by his step brother which caused him unable to sing." I said.

"Bloody hell, that's terrible." I could see her ears flattened after she heard what I said. "So you do read his pasts after all. Tell me more about him."

"After sleeping on the street for months, he was accepted by a central intelligence Inspector because he helped the man catch a burglar. Turns out the burglar was actually a serial killer. After the incident, the inspector trained Y/N martial arts for his own self-defence. Surprisingly, the guy outperformed him so the man trained him to become a bounty hunter and he did it more than well." I explained.

"That says a lot, innit? No wonder he's already a good fighter. It's his talent."

"Yeah, that's not the first, his duty was to do jobs for the government by actually killing wanted criminals and they'll cover his murders. His service was so good that he got noticed by other countries governments to hire him. He travelled all around the world when he was 18. During that time, he killed some cartel bosses, mob bosses and so on. Not to mention that he was also involved in the Navy SEAL's operation to kill a militant criminal. He did a big role in success of the mission." I said.

Mary's fox ears raised as she seems to be surprised. "Not bad for a 5 foot 5 guy. Actually, he's not a guy at all. He's a short king. How did he end up with Chaewon?"

"He was assigned to rescue her. Remember K-CON in LA? She was kidnapped. Y/N found her in a casino in Las Vegas. The casino wasn't just closed after that day, he detonated the place right after he got Chaewon. That gave them a warning if they do the same thing to the other idols."

"So he saved her and they ended up dating? He deserves it." She said.

"So do I thought. Remember his step brother? That guy is Kim Ji Young and she's dating him without Y/N's knowing. I saw them kissing." I replied.

Mary just shook her head in disappointment.

"What are you two talking about?" I heard Sierra interrupt as she walks towards us. She maybe looks like Xiaoting but she's actually half Italian. Her mother married to a world war 1 and 2 veteran who is also an Italian mob boss. They are that old but still, once you marry a fox lady, you'll stop aging anyway.