Skiing 🏎️🚦

08:36

When Mick woke up the next morning he was surprised to find that he was tightly squished up against Kimi and Seb. He rubbed his eyes and slowly blinked away the sleep trying to figure out what had happened last night.

"Morning bear. You ok?" - Kimi
"What happened?" - Mick
"Well, you had a bad panick attack last night sweetheart, we found you and then brought you back here." - Seb
"Oh.... sorry" - Mick

Mick looked down shamefully and fiddled with his hands in his lap. The memories of last night coming back to him. Seb was quick to wrap him in a hug and tell him that it wasn't his fault.

"Love there's nothing to be sorry for, it's all okay. Do you want to come and ski now or would you prefer a lie in?" - Seb
"I- i think i want to ski. But take it easy." - Mick
"Of course, we are all staying on the green run at the top as we've got to teach some of the other ones" - Seb
"okay good" - Mick

Seb pressed a kiss into Mick's messy hair and then detangled himself from the bed to start getting ready. Kimi and Mick followed suit and Mick returned to Lance and Esteban in their room. When he entered Lance came over and pulled him into his arms.

"Hey are you okay? what happened to you last night baby?" - Esteban
"Panick attack, don't really want to talk about it but Seb and Kimi found me, i stayed with them" - Mick
"Okay love, we won't. you alright to ski now tho? i think everyone's downstairs" - Lance
"Yeah. Can we stay together tho" - Mick
"Of course we can cheri" - Esteban

Mick nodded and began searching through the draws for his ski stuff. He searched through for a top but decided he didn't want one of his, instead he pulled out one of Esteban's t-shirts.
"Can i wear this?" - Mick
"Course mon amour" - Esteban.
"Thanks" - Mick

They all changed quickly and joined the other drivers who were downstairs eating their breakfast.

Everyone was wrapped up warm in the ski gear but Lando had decided he was extra and wore his helmet for breakfast, which was a little extreme but he was clumsy so no one really batted an eye. Once they finished they all got the last bits together. They left the cabin and got to the gondolas which would take them to the top of the mountain.

They got to the halfway point easily and grabbed the skis and boots from the lockers. Trying to put all the boots and everything on was rather difficult but after a while they managed.

"Can we please go now" - Oscar
"Osc just wait okay, the mountains are moving anywhere" - Mark
"They could be" - Yuki
"Imagine if they do move" - Lando
"Would be quite cool but very scary" - Charles
"Let's go people!" - Seb

The drivers continued the moving mountain talk as they took the next gondola up to the top. They could see the pistes below and the snow was looking very good. On the side of some of them were also little jumps and moguls which looked to super fun.

"I WANNA GO THROUGH THE TREES AND DO THAT JUMP" - Lando
"Nope absolutely not. Not on the first day Lando it's too dangerous. Perhaps later on but definitely not today." - Seb
"Awwwww okay" - Lando

Seb spared a quick glance towards Mick who would have heard the comment due to Lando screaming it. Mick looked over and gave a short smile. Lance was next to him and gave Mick's hand a small squeeze and smiled at Seb as if to say, i've got him. Seb nodded back and then glanced down to the slopes hoping it would be a good day. Lando was pouting a little bit but it quickly faded as his excitement grew as they could see the end of the lift approaching. He desperately wanted to get his skis on and get going.

They all managed to get off the lift with no faff and split into smaller groups to go down the slope.

Group 1:
Kimi
Seb
Mick
Esteban
Lance
Charles
Max