Packing🏎️🚦

14:32

Seb and Kimi were on their way to pick everyone up from the airport. Kimi was preparing for the chaos that was about to happen with all the kids. He hated to admit it but he did love them and he was excited to go skiing again.

Seb too was excited, he loved christmas. He was the kind that would bake thousands of cookies and cakes and decorate the house to the fullest. He loved spoiling the kids and letting them play in the snow. His favourite part was when they all decorated the tree together. They would often get the biggest one possible and decorate together. It truly was the best time of the year for him and he couldn't wait to spend it with all his friends and family.

They arrived quickly at the airport, it wasn't too busy and they managed to quickly spot all the kids.

"SEB!" - Charles
Charles sprinted towards Seb and threw himself into his arms. Seb nearly fell but he quickly recovered.
"Hey kiddo how have you been?" - Seb
"GOOD, i've missed you so much!!!" - Charles
Seb just laughed and tried to unattached himself from Charles.

"Bwoah, can we go now?" - Kimi
"Yeah sure, i think we've got everyone" - Max

The group grabbed their suitcases and walked through the exit, they soon all piled into the cars and began to settle. Seb and Kimi drove them back and it was all going smoothly until Lando saw a Macdonalds.

"MACCIES MACCIES MACCIES" - Lando

Soon all the kids were chanting Maccies over and over again until Seb screamed loudly for them to shut up.

"We will go to Macdonalds but you have to promise to be good."

All the kids promised they would be good and Seb quickly rang Kimi to tell him they were going into Maccies. The Fin agreed and followed them in. As soon as the car stopped Lando flung open the door and sprinted inside. The rest just rolled their eyes and walked in much calmer. Lando had already ordered 20 chicken nuggets a burger a milkshake and a mcflurry.

Everyone else ordered their food and they all sat down eating. It was nice to all be together again. The kids quickly started talking about the ski/snowboard trip they were doing. Charles of course said he needed new jackets and they would have to order them as soon as they were home, sometimes he reminded Seb of Nico.

They all finished up pretty quickly with lando feeling a little sick due to all the food he had eaten by once they got back into the cars, they settled down quickly and soon fell asleep. Another couple of hours later they arrived home and unpacked everything. Mick, Lance, Estie, Lewis and Nico were on their way home and would arrived about 10pm.

The drivers all at the house were downstairs chilling in the living room. Lando Daniel Charles and Max were in a heated game of mario kart, Max was obviously winning but Charles was catching quickly. After the final lap Charles managed to overtake Max and win, he jumped up in joy and did a little celebration dance which Max found adorable but they all just laughed.

It was nearing 10pm when the doorbell went, Kimi got up to get it expecting it to be Lewis's group. It turns out it was not Lewis's group, instead it was a delivery driver carrying what looked like 30 different parcels.
"Delivery for a... Nico?"
"Yeah just bring it though here" - Kimi

The man walked in and placed all the parcels in the hallway, Kimi signed for them and the man left.
"Woahhh what the hell happened" - Daniel
"Brittany" - Kimi
"Ahhh fair enough, do u want a drink?" - Daniel
"Nah i'm good thanks" - Kimi
"Cool" - Daniel

Daniel walked round Kimi and poured himself a glass of apple juice and then went back to mario kart games. Kimi walked back into the living room too and sat down next to Seb
"All good?" - Seb
"Yup" - Kimi

Seb snuggled into Kimi's side and closed his eyes, he knew he had to order ski stuff too as last years kit had got some damage on it and wasn't the best at keeping the cold out. Seb always got cold easily and would often steal the closest clothes he could find which coincidentally was often Kimi's hoodies. Kimi never said anything about it only that he looked very cute in his hoodies. Seb thought about the ski gear a little more but realised that for now he wouldn't worry about that as no doubt Charles, Nico and Lewis would tell him the best brands to buy from and make him order 50 different outfits because it's "fashion". Instead he rested his head against Kimi's shoulder and soon found himself drifting off.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell went off again and this time it actually was Lewis and the rest of the group. Mick rushed into the living room and immediately joined Seb and Kimi on the sofa, Lance and Estie trailed behind him carrying the suitcases and Nico immediately asked the most important question.

"Where are my parcels?" - Nico
"Kitchen" - Kimi

Nico sprinted in the direction of the kitchen and started tearing open the boxes. He was extremely excited to try on all the different bits he ordered and he couldn't wait to wear them on the slopes.

"Do you want any help bringing this all upstairs darling?" - Lewis
"Yes please" - Nico

Lewis wrapped his arm around Nico's waist and kissed the side of his head, he then grabbed as many boxes and possible and carried them up to the room. Nico was right behind him carrying the rest of the stuff. They dumped it all on the bed and Nico began to go through it all, figuring out which jacket would work with what trousers and then which base layers and mid layers would work with that. Eventually he got everything matched up and decided it was good, he and Lewis began packing it all into the suitcases they would use for the ski trip and once they were done they fell into bed together.

Everyone else downstairs soon grew tired and headed up to bed. In the morning the rest of the ski stuff would be bought and the packing chaos would begin.