Chapter 19 (Guilt undone)

A/n's POV

*3 days back*

The black mercedes parked in the dark alley behind the busy bar shook forth and back. Sinful sounds escaping the car window that's slightly open were muffled.

The man sitting at the back seat of the car groans as his head falls back in pleasure. His sturdy moans fill the air as his hands grip the hair of the women kneeling in front of him a little harder. Her lips sealed over his cock swiping up and down his length. His face twisted when he felt his tip hit the back of her throat as she gasped and gags a few times. His hands pushed her head further down his length as she moaned heavily, sending unspoken pleas to him.

&*^% - You better don't puke on my dick!!

He grits his teeth as he takes a moment to pull her off his cock, before shoving her right back over. Her eyes rolled back as she simultaneously bounces on the 9 inch dildo with 3 cock rings filling every inch of her, which was stuck to the car floor. Her glittery red dress rides up her thighs as her pace fastens. Her moans sent a pulsing vibration to the cock filling her mouth when the power of the cock ring on the dildo was increased by the man. The man muttered a few curses before moaning aloud.

&*^% - Oh!!..... Y/n!!....j-just like t-that!!!...that's it!! Keep going!!! Urgh!!

The woman frowns upon hearing a different woman's name and pulls her lips away from the man but before she could speak a word the man harshly shoved her back down on his dick.

&*^% - I didn't fuckin tell you to STOP!!!

He grits harshly before increasing the power of the cock ring on the dildo. The woman groans in discomfort and tries to wiggle herself away. The man kept pushing her mouth down till his length pulses with pleasure as he reached his climax with a loud groan deep down her throat. His muscles relaxed back into the seat as the woman abruptly pulled her lips away from his dick. She twitches and spasms in pleasure as her head falls back due to the climax washing upon her. She breathes heavily as she gently settles on the floor with the dildo still buried deep inside her. Her chest heaved as she gazed at the man sitting in front of her breathing heavily.

L@|)^ - What was that!?

The man lazily stares at her and leans forward taking her jaw in his hands.

&*^% - What was what!?

L@|)^ - The name you took?

The man chuckles upon the vivid memory and the face associated with it.

&*^% - That!.....is none of your goddamn business!

He casually answers before relaxing back into the seat. The woman feels rage upon such a reaction but she couldn't do anything, besides the man before her is capable of dangerous things, so she decides to brush off the feeling subtly.

L@|)^ - Whatever!...

The smirk on the man's face drops upon hearing the attitude.

&*^% - That tongue better watch what it speaks.......I don't wanna waste a tongue that dangles whenever I need!!

The woman immediately shuts her mouth upon hearing his threat. She looks around awkwardly, as her hips begin to rock forth and back on the dildo involuntarily.

L@|)^ - So!....Why did you want to see me....?

&*^% - Well...I had a little job for you..

The woman frowns upon hearing his words.

L@|)^ - What job?

The man smirks as he examines his shiny nails.