Chapter - 2 (Lim Y/n) PART- 3

Part- 3

*Time skip at the Dress shop*

A/n POV

You have tried on 5 different outfits and Jimin had loved all the 5 outfits on you, but you were very uncertain and tensed. You were not in the mood to buy a dress that moment. You went to try the 6th dress and came out wearing the dress with an irritated face. You stood in front of the floor length mirror and asked Jimin.

 You stood in front of the floor length mirror and asked Jimin

Y/n - Jimin what do you think of this!?

Jimin was breath taken, he couldn't form any words. You looked so stunning!!

Y/n - Jimin!??

You asked restless and confused.

Jimin - Y/n! ................. You look breath taking!

Y/n - Jimin I don't think this colour will suit me, I am going to take this off!!

You told in a restless tone and was about to go when Jimin grabs you by your shoulder and stared deeply into your brown eyes.

Jimin - Y/n listen!! I know something is bothering you! I am still your best friend! You can share anything with me!

Y/n - Jimin It's just......(Sighs)......It's just that I...........

Cutting the words Jimin spoke.

Jimin - (Staright face) You don't want this marriage!??

Y/n - No!! It's not that, it's just I am.............

Seeing you jimin speaks in a soft tone.

Jimin - Y/n!!.......(Sighs).......I know what's bothering you! You think I don't love you more than as a friend and I won't ever give you the love a wife deserves!? Is that what you're thinking!?

Y/n nods her head with the hint of sadness.

Jimin smile as he replies.

Jimin - I know that I love you so much, but as a friend, but that doesn't mean I can never love you as my wife!! I know it will take me sometime, but I promise you that one day I will love you more than my own life!! You hear me!?