Chapter 10 (Blooming!? Or Not!?)

Y/n's POV

The glass broke and shattered to pieces. His blood dripped through his fingers into the shattered pieces. He huffs and storms out of the house.

Well you might wonder what happened.

Namjoon, as usual , got irritated with my face, Or should I say my existence and broke the glass on the table and slammed his hands over the broken pieces. He was going somewhere, he had his suitcase packed. He was having breakfast but when he saw me his expression changed as if all his happiness had been burned to ashes. The next thing I knew he broke the glass and his hands were bleeding. Before Ajumma could speak he stormed out of the house. Few seconds later the driver came in and took the bags out. It didn't take much time for the tears to fall. I let a few tears fall and wiped my eyes. I sighed and told Ajumma.

Y/n - I'll be in my room Ajumma!

Ajumma - At Least eat and go dear!!

Y/n - It's ok Ajumma......I have lost the appetite.......

Before she could speak further I rushed my way upstairs. I entered my room. I let out a heavy sigh and wiped my face. I felt like curling up into a ball and cry my guts out, but I pulled myself together and went for a bath. After my bath I went straight to the bed and plopped on it. It didn't take me much time to fall asleep since my eyes were burning.

Namjoon's POV

I had a nightmare and the only thing that was calming me now was Ajumma's pancakes. I was enjoying my food peacefully but then when I saw her......... all the nightmare came rushing back, I didn't know what to do....or where to take out my anger. So I broke the glass on the table. In the process of breaking the glass I slammed my hands on its pieces and now my hands are bleeding. It pained like shit but not more than my heart. I rushed out the house before anyone could speak a word. I sat in the car. The car moved and my eyes were fixed out the window.

My mind was clouded with thoughts, tears threatening to fall but Tom's voice brought me back.

Tom(Driver) - Sir, you need to get that treated.

Tom said, indicating my bleeding hand.

Namjoon - It's ok Tom. Just get to the airport, Hyung must be waiting.

Tom just sighed and continued driving. We reached the airport within a few minutes.

I got out and was greeted by Jin. His smile drops once he sees my hands.

Jin - What happened to your hand!? You're bleeding!!!

Namjoon - Nothing!! Just a small scratch!

Jin - Small scratch!?? Stop being such a stupid Namjoon!! I can clearly see it's not a scratch!! (Sigh) Come I'll dress it!!

Namjoon - There is no need for...............

One glare from Jin. That's all it took for me to shut it.

After treating my wound. Jin bid me bye for my business trip.

Jin - Be safe! And yeah don't forget to call me!!

Namjoon - Yes MoM!!

Jin laughs and says.

Jin - Get going!! You're late!

I had one last nod and went inside the plane. The plane took off to the U.S.

Jin - (Sigh) When is he gonna learn to take care of him!? I am sure he did something to Y/n!! I better check on her later.......

Y/n's POV