14✧.*

(PIPPA'S POV)

"FIVE! COME OVER HERE!"

I hear a voice call in my direction. Putting my head up I see the familiar red head girl from four, beside her sat her partner and Tanner. Coral had spoken to me before in the arena, calling me out by the same name. But I didn't know for sure if I was the "five" she wanted to talk to.

I Look to Hy who sat next to me staring at the ground, then I look back at them. Coral speaks again.

"I'm talking to you gorgeous!" Coral calls to me again, but now with a new name.

My face soon heats up. Now I know she was talking to me. Being filled with nervousness, I quickly get to my feet and walk over. While walking I had noticed the boy from seven go sit with his old group. When Coral called me I remember him standing with them. It confused me as to why he didn't sit with his new found group.

I remember when the medic was checking me out I had notice a little dispute between the boys from seven and six. Seeing the boy from six not letting the other boy not have a single word in. But after a while of calming down from his partner, he started to address the other boy more calmly. Maybe they had made up?

"Are you sure about this one Coral?-" I hear Tanner whisper to the red head as I slowly approach.

"I think I know who I want to ally with Cowboy." Coral says with stern.

Coral turns to me as I finally stand in front of them. "Hey there."

"Hello." I say grabbing the sides of my dress.

"No need to be nervous," she laughs. "All we want is to be allies with you."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I thought you looked tough." Coral says. "And I want to ally with tough people."

"Besides I took notice that you and your partner don't really interact at all." Coral says.

"Yeah, we got in a Little Dispute back on the train." I say.

"About what?" Coral asks.

"I don't really wanna talk about.." I say.

We sit there in silence for a second before Coral speaks again. "Are you going to sit down?"

"Oh, yeah sorry." I say and taking a seat next to her.

"No need to be sorry."