8 ✧.*

"DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?"

Vespara asks us as we walked to the zoo. After we finished lunch at the academy, Sejanus asked me and Vespara if we wanted to go with him and Coriolanus down to the zoo. We accepted the offer and now currently on our way down to the zoo.

"mad at you? No." I say to her. "Just be welcoming and she will talk to you."

"I just hope I brought enough for her, and I took what you said and I brought enough for her district partner." Vespara says.

"Don't worry Vespara, I'm sure your tribute will be fond of you." Sejanus says.

"Looks like Lucky stayed when we got taken back to the academy." Coriolanus says.

As we walk up we saw some of our other classmates with there tributes. Looking around I didn't see Gaius anywhere. I had a small hope he would show up for little Kane. Glad I brought the extra food for Delta and him.

"I see him, I'll catch up with you guys later?" Sejanus says pulling away to go to Marcus.

"For sure!" Vespara says back.

Coriolanus departed from us not long after. As I looked for Delta, I spotted Babette. She was sitting on a rock with the kids from seven and her district partner who sat next to her but on the ground. I tapped Vespara.

"There she is, over there sitting on the rock." I say pointing over that direction.

"Alright wish me luck." Vespara says as she walks over to Babette.

I lastly then make my way over to Delta. I spotted her in the same spot as last time which isn't surprising. She was sitting Next to Kane and not far away was the ones from eleven. The little girl moved spots, as she's not sitting on the other side of Delta. Reaper stood in the sane spot.
Delta looked to be looking up at Reaper and talking.

"Delta!" I call out for her.

She quickly turns her head to me and stands up. She says something to Kane and the kids from eleven and walks on over.

"You kept your word." She says walking up.

"As promised." I say.

"Do you by chance have any water?" She's says with nervousness.

"I do actually." I say going into my bag and pulling out the water. "Thought you might be thirsty."