Chapter 13

.......

"The sight that i saw will haunt me for the rest of my life"

Yn pov

Curiosity was eating me from the inside.And whether I wanted to or not, I had to get out of this scary tunnel.I shiver in fear.

It feels like im burning inside an oven. Those terrifying wails aren't helping at all.

I came more closer to the wooden door.My legs were shaking and I gulp in fear.

I didn't know that heaven has a terrifying place like this,it looks like more like a basement or a prison.

I shock away my thoughts and i focus on the wooden door.I low my head for support for only to see blood on the floor.

My heartbeats speed up

My heartbeats speed up.I bite my lower lip to avoid any sound as I close my eyes,I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

The first thing is,I need to be calm.I didn't think anymore,I rise my shaking hand again and i placed it in doorknob.

The vibrating in my ears was becoming more and more loud than before.

I can't stand it anymore and i twisted the door handle.For my good luck it wasn't locked.

I placed my hands on the big wooden door trying to push it.My wrists were hurting as i pressed my lips together feeling the pain.

Suddenly i heard a crack accompanied by those painful wails that never ended.

They were becoming more loud than ever before.I took a deep breath as i push it more.

Maybe if it was someone else, they would open this door immediately,but not me,I'm weak.

The door began to move with my hands which were pushing it more.

I put all my remaining strength on it and within some seconds it opened.I took a deep breath again.

The only thing that i was thinking was"Finally".Finally i open the door.

My whole body was trembling and hurting so bad.My head also was heavy,giving me bad pain.

I sigh and i lifted my head to see. I froze in my place as i widened my eyes in shock.My lips parted away as i gasp.

My lips parted away as i gasp