He is nothing but a spoiled brat.

I take a glance at Jungkook, who was sending Aunty outside while arguing with her. My eyes blinked twice looking at her who was constantly trying to make eye contact with me. Trying to communicate with me by eyes. But I was too drenched in my shattered thoughts. Was I too weak to protect myself? If this goes on like this, will I be able to feel my happiness again? Will I be able to live my life and choose it the way I want? I can't sacrifice my happiness to become others' happiness right?

He is also human like you, nothing different. He also has fears. Money and position do not always work. You also have money and power. But even though you fear the most. Stand for yourself because It's not always about power.

He is manipulating you.

You feel your eyes begin to close but your ears catch the loud sound of the door. You were feeling too weak but your mind was collecting the energy.

But in a second your eyes open immediately when you hear that familiar voice that you have wanted to hear for a long time. You have been waiting. You make yourself stand properly. And look at the source of the voice.

Taehyung was Standing in front of Jungkook.

They were confronting each other, staring at each other while glaring like they had been each other's rivals for a long duration. Then you move your steady steps toward them, gaining Taehyung's attention. When his eyes fell on you, you felt his breaths become slow and a smile formed on his lips. A moment blooms between you. But got crack when Jungkook decided to speak.

" so you are Kim Taehyung, " Jungkook asked him to gain both of our lookouts. " fucking start to move on from her because she is mine. "

" She is not a thing which you will make yours without her permission, she doesn't love you but me. " Taehyung said confidently. For the first time, you saw him talking back at someone. Arguing with someone. Maybe it's just the starting you really don't know Taehyung's many sides. You just got the impression of the one.

" do not make me angry Mr. Kim Taehyung, I have the power to bring you on the road and make you a beggar. We have been together since a youngster. Then what black magic you did do on her and make her by your side just in some months huh? " Jungkook said angrily. He was trying so hard to control himself.

" Jungkook, please. Why don't you understand- " You were about to talk but he stopped you from saying any further.

" you made everyone disappointed by choosing this path, him? " he said pointing at Taehyung. without looking at you, just then he turned his head and looked directly into your eyes. " everyone. "

' right he is so good at manipulating. He knows how to kill two birds with one stone. But this time I'm not letting anything work as he wants. '

" my life, my decision. " you declare and stand beside Taehyung. Taehyung looks at you but you are looking at Jungkook.

" I don't have so much time to waste so, let's just come to the point. " jungkook said and shoved this one hand into his jacket pocket. You wonder what's his other plan.

Jungkook can't hurt you nor he can force you and take you away from here. As per Your father's orders. He is not even allowed to touch you. If he did then he will be destroyed by your brothers. They don't even know he is here. His hands were tied by restrictions. Otherwise, he won't even think twice before dragging you from here and caging you in his mansion.

But it's not like he will stay quiet. His efforts do not stop. His plan is to scare Taehyung and make him let you go on his own.

He pulls out a black-coated gun. Which Taehyung has only seen in the movies. Taehyung's eyes widen seeing it in his hands. It was bigger than the gun which he had seen in the movie.