𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Is Mr Schmidt available?" the principal asked. You turned to him. "No, he's busy with work. But i'm here anyway, so does that even matter?" you narrowed your eyes at him, your tone firm. He said nothing in response. He seemed quite intimidated by your presence.

"So what the hell happened here?" you commanded the man, his name Mr J Berkley on his name tag. He had his arms resting on the table, his hands clasped together in front of him.

"So, as you know, Y/N got in a fight earlier at lunch with another girl" he began. "From checking CCTV, Y/N came up to the other girl and started yelling at her" he informed you.

You turned your head to look at your daughter, but she kept her gaze to the floor, refusing to meet your eye. "They proceeded to argue, a crowd gathering, and then...they fought" he said. "It took a few minutes for teachers to be notified, and then they quickly took action, and split them both up"

"Who hit who first?" you asked. He paused for a second. "W-We believe it was the other girl-"

"-And what punishments have been put in place so far?" you cut him off. "The other girl has been suspended for the rest of the week, and Y/N has internal exclusion for also the rest of the week"

"The rest of the week? Come on, maybe just a day would be fine" you reasoned with a firm tone. He blinked "Ma'am-"

"-No" you cut him off again. "A day is all she's receiving. That's it. Nothing more". You had to give her some sort of punishment after all. He pursed his lips, then you spoke again. "Are we done here?" you gritted your teeth. He paused, then nodded.

"Fabulous" you stood up "Come on sweetie". You left his office, Y/N trailing behind you.

The car ride home was silent. You glanced over at Y/N every once in a while, but she kept her blank gaze to the window, looking among everything flying past.

You pulled up outside the house. Y/N instantly grabbed her bag, getting ready to scramble out, before you locked the doors, locking you both in. She sighed, then sat back in her seat, finally turning her head to look at you.

"Listen" you said softly. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I just want to hear your side of the story" you told her. She nodded in shame.

"Okay. Yes, I did start an argument, but it was for a valid reason" she spoke. You gestured for her to continue. "It was this girl, Taylor. She's kind of known around the school for being a shit talking bitch-" You raised your brows, and gave her a glare, in warning for her to watch her mouth.

"Sorry. But it's true" she reasoned, and you just nodded. "She needed a punch sooner or later anyway, people were just too scared to stand up to her, so I-I guess I took one for the team. She's like a..like a two headed snake-"

"-Get to the point, honey" you cut her off. She pursed her lips, hesitating to speak. "She was talking bad about you and dad"

You gritted your teeth angrily. Little bitch.

"First, she started spreading horrible rumours about me, and then she dragged you and dad into it, saying shit about you two as well" she explained. "So, I did the most valid thing, and confronted her about it, asking her why she did it, and for her to stop" she continued. "Obviously I was yelling at her, because I was angry. I wasn't gonna let her drag your names into the gutter like that"

"She denied saying anything, even though I knew she had, so she lied straight to my face. And then, she laughed. Laughed" she emphasised, getting annoyed again. "And once I called her snakey bitch, she slapped me, and then I punched her square in the nose, and then...all that happened" she subtly shrugged.

You nodded slowly, processing everything she was saying. A question popped in your head that you have been so desperate to ask. "Did you win?"

She chuckled "Hell yeah"

"She left with a bloody nose, bust lip, and a nasty black eye" she slowly shook her head. "While I left with only a scratch" she smiled.

You smiled at her proudly, then ruffled her hair. "That's my girl"

—————————————
A/N

pls i love this.

i think the next chapter will probably be the last bonus chapter of this book. sorry guys 😬

and just like that, i'm back to re-reading my favourite peepaw willy fic 😁😁

should i write one myself ?? 🫣

anyway. that's all for now!
-ava<3