𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

disclaimers⚠️
-brain rotting fluff ahead.
-maybe some heavily pressed Taylor Swift fans.

—————————————

You and Mike have been dating for 8 months.

And you didn't regret it one bit.

He was so sweet, and thoughtful and caring. And funny as fuck. He's the only person who actually understands you. You couldn't have asked for a better guy.

You actually made the choice to move in with him, I mean he did live in Las Vegas. Who wouldn't wanna live in Las Vegas?

Even though you've been dating for 8 months, you actually haven't even been on a date yet, which you thought was crazy. Sure, he spoiled you like crazy, showering you in gifts, and you couldn't ask for more, but he insisted on taking you out on an actual date.

You were both sitting in your car, but he was the one driving. He kept his eyes on the road, driving through the big city, one hand on the wheel, the other resting on your thigh. He was taking you to an unknown destination.

"You know, I actually never caught the part of where we were going today?" you asked, teasingly. He chuckled "You know, I actually never caught the part where I told you"

You gave him a sarcastic smile "Funny."

"I know I am." he grinned at you cheekily.

You rolled your eyes, a smile forming on your lips. He was a dork, but you loved him.

"Actually" he spoke up "We're here."

He parked the car, taking the keys out of the ignition, and you stared out of the window, gazing at the building before you. He waited in anticipation for your reaction.

You looked back at him, smiling "The bowling alley?"

"Of course" he grinned "It's our official first date. Plus I know how much you love it. And there's arcades in there too" he stated.

You beamed from ear to ear "You're the best."

He placed a hand on his heart "Well, I do try"

You leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss, and he obviously returned it. You pulled apart after a few seconds.

"Last one there is a rotten egg" you challenged, and scrambled out of the car. As soon as you slammed the door, he had only just processed what you said and started struggling in taking his seat belt off.

When he finally exited the car and locked it, you were already outside the main entrance. As he started walking to you, you gave him a cheeky smirk, making him shake his head.

You had a such a good time in the bowling alley. You had three games, yourself winning two of which. Then you moved onto the arcades.

You were playing on those basketball nets, and Mike was leaving you in the dust. He had a whopping score of 89, while you were stuck with 23.

Walking around the arcades, you felt like a teenager again, having the time of your life. You can't remember the last time you had laughed this hard either.

You moved onto air hockey, and both of you were equally competitive and masters at this game. There was a moment where you hit the disk so hard, it flew off the table and hit this young boy in the head. He rubbed the side of his head, looking befuddled. Luckily his parents weren't around, so you picked up the disk, muttered a small "Sorry" and continued your game. Mike was nearly hysterical with laughter, but held himself back. You finished the game on a draw.