Author pov

Jungkook looked towards jimin who was looking at the ground feeling upset . He put his hands on his shoulders to catch his attention.  Jimin looked towards jk with an upset yet confusing look.

" I know how you are feeling bro  " jk said

" Huh ? " Jimin asked with a confused look plastered on his face

" I know you like jisoo but now she is already Taehyung's , don't worry I will help you find someone who is just meant for you only "

" What ?  I am very much happy for both of them....it was just a temporary crush and now I don't have any romantic feelings towards her. "

" Then why are you looking sad"

" Because I am missing Taehyung already. I am thinking how will I spend my days without that irritating and naughty monkey."

" Hmm..I am also missing him . But for now we have to take care of jisoo as Taehyung is not here "

Jimin smiled and gave him a nod

" How did this happen ? Who confessed first ? How does it felt ? Where were you two ? Did something happen - "

" Shut uppp!!! " Jisoo shouted while interrupting the last sentence of Jennie  . This diverted everyone's attention back to jisoo.

" Nothing happened like you are thinking! " She said

" Then tell us the whole thing from starting to END ! " Jennie said wiggling his eyebrows while emphasising the word END in a teasing tone

Jisoo told everything except the kissing part..

" Woww !!..that's so romantic. " Jennie exclaimed.
" I don't think that's the end " jimin said raising one of his eyebrows.
Jisoo gulped seeing their teasing stares . She was way more nervous to tell the kissing part and thinking about last night , she was already getting shy .

" I know Taehyung...he can't let the day end like this boring. Something interesting must have happened between you two which you aren't telling" he added

" W-we just had a kiss " she finally said
" Look , as I said. "

The day went like this and then everyone went home...

Entering inside , jisoo let out a deep sigh in sadness..

She was watching TV but couldn't divert her attention from him. Her mind was stuck on him only...
She closed the tv and laid down on the bed thinking about him.
" I am missing you my annoying mate.. It's really boring here without you. I never even realised how I have become this much habitual of you ...I wish I could stop you from going but knowing all this is for your good, I won't. "

She slept ..

( Next day in the morning)

She was having breakfast and Just then she recieved a text message and seeing the sender's I'd made her pop up from her seat .

Taehyung - Good morning baby💞. I have reached safely . Have you had your breakfast?

She smiled seeing the text and replied him back .

Jisoo - Yupp!! Are you free right now ? I want to have a call with you

Taehyung - I am always free for you .

She was about to click the voice call icon but suddenly she received a call from Taehyung. She got nervous as it was a video call , she quickly looked towards the mirror to confirm if she is looking good or not...with shaking hands she picked up the call.
And seeing his face made the smile to make its way on her face automatically..

Taehyung - how are you doing ?

Jisoo - I am already missing you

Taehyung - me too...Do you know tomorrow is my first day in the college and I hate it as this college is the only reason, I had to get separated from you
He said while making a cute pout from the other side

Jisoo - Don't say like this , it's for your own good only . Also promise me that you will give your best . You will not let it get wasted because for this we have to get separated . Your success will be the repayment of the sacrifice you have done...Got it ?
She asked showing her beautiful smile

Taehyung - Now if you will show me that cute smile of yours so how can I resist it....

Suddenly yesterday's incident struck jisoo's mind

Jisoo- Yahhh you ..now firstly tell me who told you to give me such a long and tight hug in front of all your mischievous friends...You know they had bursted on me with tons of questions...

Hearing this made Taehyung laughed internally imagining her situation at that time..and he knew that she is obviously mad at him leaving her alone to handle all this.

Taehyung - My girlfriend really looks cute even when she is mad...Awww~~How do you manage to maintain your cuteness in every situation?

This made her blush . His virtual flirts also don't fails to make her experience butterflies. But she knew his trick

Jisoo - I know why you are saying this ..so now stop with this buttering ! I can't tell you how much awkward I felt at that moment. How can you leave me like this after making them fully suspicious by your actions?!! Atleast you should have told them yourself before leaving.

She said in an angry tone. Taehyung couldn't control his laughter anymore seeing her condition and bursted out ..

Jisoo - What the heck ?!!! You are laughing? What's there to laugh in this ?

Taehyung - Imagining your situation made me laugh * laughing*..

Jisoo - You know how weird looks they were giving. And they took each and every detail of that night...

Taehyung stopped laughing and looked towards her with a smirk

Taehyung - Each and every?

Jisoo- y-yeah

Taehyung - It means they must have also got know about that Kiss ? Isn't it ?

Jisoo - y-yes

Taehyung - That's good then . They should also know that we are actually dating and you are MINE !

The last word didn't failed to make her heart pound faster..

Jisoo - Everything was so new for me

Taehyung - I know...Now talking about kiss , tell me how did you find it ?
He asked still having a playful smirk and holding his laughter seeing her struggling with all these new things

Jisoo - F-fine

Taehyung - only fine? That's not fair ! You also enjoyed it so it can't be only fine .

Jisoo - Shut upp !! Now don't start again..I am not going to spare you..
She said while blushing and putting her hands on her ears to not hear any further
He bursted out again seeing her actions.

Taehyung - ok ok I am sorry . When I will come back, I will myself tell them again ..

Jisoo - Ok fine . I guess I have to leave for the college now , it's already time

Taehyung - This soon? (he pouted ) Ok then..I love you

Jisoo - I love you too ..Bye and good luck for tomorrow

Taehyung - thanks . Bye take care