.Love.

Love was all she felt at the current moment.

She wanted to head towards the land where she could feel her husband, her mate's aura resonating from.

Memories of the past hit her like a ton of bricks piling onto her shoulders.

Memory after memory filled into her brain making the tears that was spilling from her eyes not stop.

She looked to the air, she finally felt the emotion that had been taken from her.

When Meliodas had sealed Zeldris away she had felt so alone and useless. So overwhelmed then nothing but anger against Meliodas. It was like all her prominent emotion had been stripped from her core.

Finally she was able to feel love, appreciation, everthing she had missed since Meliodas had taken away her love.

A tense sigh drifted from her lips and she found herself smiling genuinely for the first time in so long.

"Ah.."

Finally she was pulled from her mind as Harlequin shook her arm. Mazoku stared at her god son, he looked so young and yet so mature. She could finally see him it was like the fog cleared from her mind, the tears in her eyes warmed and she grinned hugging him making him squeel.

King starred af her startled at her tears, he had rarely seen his aunt actually ahead any true tears to this extent. He silently comforted her with a hug resting on her shoulder blades.

"Auntie..?"

Mazoku stood silent as she dazed, her eyes still welled with tears but her bangs hid most of her eyes. The tears fell to the ground as Mazoku felt the relief flood her and the unknown heavy weight of being alone lift from her shoulders. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed from the power of her mate, she knew he was back and not that far away.

Her gaze lifted from the cracked stone floor and razed to the blue sky. Her red eyes shimmered with a look that Harlequin had never seen from her in all of his life. It was as if she was whole again, her red eyes held a youthful shine to them. In a way it made a part of Harlequin tingle with a warmth.

"Ah.."

The small sound fell from his Aunt's lips as Mazoku took a deep breath for the first time in centuries. When Zeldris was sealed away it was as if her heart had been taken from her and she could no longer breath. But now Mazoku breathed in deeply as her eyes focused on the distance in which she could feel the powerful aura of her husband..

Her red eyes shines like rubies in the sun, Mazoku relaxed as she finally focused on the smaller body against her back. Harlequin had fallen silent while looking shocked up at his aunt figure, she had never cried before and it all stunned him into silence.

"Harley.."

Mazoku's soft voice made him snap out of it and look up at her. His eyes shimmered as he scanned her face feeling like he had seen a new version of her.

"Mhm?"

Mazoku smiled at her nephew and turned around to bring him into a hug. She brought her nephew into her chest and cradled him against her body in a motherly hung gently grazing her finger through his orange ish brown hair.

"Thank you for being by my side for these years, I am sorry I have not been around much my darling Harlequin."

Harlequin raised his gaze to his Aunt and felt confused from the way she was speaking previously it had been no issue with her being away, it felt as if Mazoku was saying goodbye and she would leave him like his mother did all those years ago.

"Why are you speaking like that Aunty?"

He found himself gripping tightly onto Mazoku's black kimono not letting go, in case something did try to take her away from him. Mazoku smiled at her Nephew's question and gently cupped his face as she closed her eyes happily letting herself relax.

"My husband is back Harlequin.. His seal had worn off and soon I shall see him."

Harlequin's eyes widened as he took a step back in shock at his aunt's words. His mind connecting the dots, the shaking was from the seal breaking and the overwhelming powers were from the demon clan... Mazoku told him stories of Zeldris but he never thought he would have to see her leave him.

King stared at his aunt as he clenched his hand into a tight fist unsure on how to feel at the moment. He clenched his teeth, he was confused on how to feel with this. He knew his aunt was a demon but Mazoku was different, she was kind and loving to him. Demons were suppose to be cruel beings that were blood thirsty.

While King was trying to come to tears with the new development Mazoku relaxed and gently parted from him. Taking in her surroundings she notice Meliodas and how he was in a stiffens stance.

This made Mazoku smirk slightly in a condescending way as she turned to him and crossed his arms. Her eyes held anger and vindictiveness towards her brother-in-law.

"Well Meliodas it is my time to shine. I hope soon enough you see and feel the pain I went through with out him. I may be young compared to you but I still hold that boiling anger from all those years and I sincerely hope you burn for what you done to me."

Mazoku's voice became strong as steel as Meliodas's eyes watched as her entire attitude changed in a matter of seconds. Her tone lowering as her fangs sharpened slightly and her eyes turned into dull red for just a moment.

Dian was shocked from the way Mazoku spoke to Meliodas and froze unsure on how to act about this. The humans around them stood frozen as well but soon enough chaos erupted and they ran from the seen as the frightening aura dripped from Mazoku as she glared daggers at Melliodas.

"Mazoku- I'm-"

Before he could speak Mazoku took off into the air to head in the direction of her Husband, excited to see him needing to meet him again and touch his pale skin. Mazoku vaguely remembered how he felt but she wanted to feel him again.

Hi besties.. it's been a while hasn't it hm? Well I am a senior now and have been deciding to update this, it's took a long time but here you goo!!
Leave likes and comments, maybe suggestions and or requests on what to see.!

Byebye lovelies.

-Ash