Arrival

The very next day, a figure, in the of the brink afternoon could be seen approaching The tavern, The figure is Mazoku, She walked forward from behind  the tree line she was seeking cover from. Her face was twisted into a scowl that reflected her emotion's that she held. 

Mazoku approached the tavern much to her distaste for it, she pushed open the wooden door that creaked from the slight pressure she had applied to it. "Is anybody in here?" Mazoku asked no-one in particular.

Meliodas's face had paled a bit as he heard his sister-in-law's voice from the front of his tavern, The other sins were just conversing in the kitchen, and did their chores, as they were told a day before, they didn't even seem to notice the soft and slightly hardened voice that had entered the building. 

King and Ban had taken notice of Meliodas's straightened back, and since Meliodas is normally laid back this had intrigued the boys and yet worried them. "G-guys I'll be right back. It seam's our Guest has came early!" Meliodas said hastily as he walked out of the kitchen in a rush. Ban and Diane eye's had a look of shock on their face as they had not sensed anyone come into the Tavern. Harlequin was already lost in thought as he suddenly felt a wave of nostalgia. "Sir Meliodas.." Elizabeth's soft voice was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room. Her hands were pressed to her chest as she looked over to the door that Meliodas had just exited out of.

Ban eyebrow had raised slightly as  smirk grew on his face,  "Looks like he is nervous." Ban said with a cocky tone in his voice. Diane nodded her head as she rubbed her arm "It's kind of strange.. I've never seen captain like this." Diane said worriedly. King instead of being worried he gave Diane a genuine smile,  "Don't worry Diane I am sure he is just excited for his visitor!" King had finally knew why he had a feeling of Nostalgia.....

In the Other room

As Meliodas left the room which held his team members, He started to bight his lip as his anxiety started to grown from the thought of Mazoku. Meliodas went slowly down the hall way which leaded to the main part of the tavern.

Once Meliodas had entered the tavern he smelt something that felt extremely familiar to him. He could see His sister-in-law, a person he dreaded to see even though he new the time was coming to give her an answer. 

Mazoku stood by the stool that had resided near the entrance. She was wearing a bring red kimono that rested on her lower shoulders. Her bright red eye's flew towards the sound of foot steps enter the room. Once Mazoku's eye's narrowed at the sight of Meliodas. "Well look what we have here." She mumbled as she stood straight up "Little Meliodas's is still playing Human eh?" Mazoku teased her Brother in law. 

Meliodas sucked in a bit of air as he heard her voice. "M-Mazoku... W-what a pleasant surprise i didn't know you were coming this e-early." He stammered over his words as he forced a Smile, in which came out as a awkward looking smile. This had made Mazoku burst out laughing "Oh My God!!! This is precious. Are you scared of someone 3,000 year's younger than you!" She managed to laugh out as she clutched her abdomen.

This made Meliodas ease up a bi as he got defensive about the topic. "Hey!! I can not help it the last time I saw you, You beat me the hell up!! So don't brag it in my face!!" He couldn't help the smile that started to grow on his face from the tiny argument, "Eh I'll tease you all I want Ya'know!!" Mazoku Yelled back at the Blonde man. Meliodas smirked at her out burst, Mazoku's face turned bright red as she had caught her self in a slip up and cleared her throat "Excuse me.. That was a bit out of place" She covered her her mouth that held a small smile.

Meliodas leaned on the as he crossed his arms "Nah don't worry bout it. You came two day's earlier than expected so relax. Plus don't you wanna talk about the ya'know..." His voice tailed off as sweat started to drip down the back of his neck, Mazoku hummed as she closed her Eye's in thought. "Hmm I guess. It is my fault to since I came 2 days earlier than expected. It also seem' you have my little nephew with you eh?" Meliodas's eye's widened as he registered her words. "EH!!! Nephew!!??" He gasped in shock as Mazoku laughed at his reaction.

Mazoku Nodded her head as she crossed her arms over her chest "Yup probably almost 2,000 year's ago I met a old friend who had a kid. His name is Harlequin or the Fairy King I guess" Mazoku Smiled at the thought of Maya the fairy she once met. Meliodas looked awed at this new information he had just been given, "So it's King then.." He mumbled as a smile grew on his face "lets go meat the other's then?" Meliodas asked her.

Mazoku Nodded to him as she stood up straight and followed him to the back off the tavern

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the only reason this took so long is because I lost motivation for a while so tell me what you think!!

-Ash