🩷Rory💙✓⃝6 minutes ago
Photo dump
🎵-Role Model  - Brent Faiyaz 

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

🩷Rory💙✓⃝
Book Percy is my husband childhood crush where do I get that Percy please

🩷Rory💙✓⃝
BOOK PERCY 🔛🔝

Tristan
can u please send me that pic with me
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
Ofccccc

Mason Thames
Cool
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
Cool

Usr62b
Lolll NOT AURORA GUSHING OVER BOOM PERCY
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
HE IS MY HUSBAND.

U625
OMEHENJS HEHEHEH CANT WAIT FOR S2 AND RHE BLACK PHONE

USY3
There all so fineee

Brook Thames 
My favorite girl
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
💋

Leah Sava Jeffries ✓⃝
We all missin u over here
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
I want to see you guys so bad

Use626
Roman Empire
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
Aryan YouTube
- reply
Aryan Simhadri ✓⃝
i am being harassed
- reply
🩷Rory💙✓⃝
ROLLIN IN THE DEEP

~ 💌~

As Walker, Aryan, and Brady lounged in Walker's living room .

"Hey, Walker, I've noticed something lately," Aryan began, his tone casual but curious. "You haven't been commenting on Aurora's posts or like talking with her much. Your always texted face timing - What's up with that?"

Walker's fingers faltered on the controller, his mind jolting out of the game and into a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. He glanced at Aryan, his expression guarded as he considered how much to reveal.

"It's... complicated," Walker replied, his voice low and uncertain.

Aryan raised an eyebrow, sensing the weight behind Walker's words.

"Complicated how?" Brady pressed, his curiosity piqued.

Aryan shot Brady a warning look, recognizing the tension in Walker's demeanor. "Maybe it's none of our business, noon," he interjected, trying to diffuse the situation.

But brady persisted, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Come on, Walker, you know you can talk to us," he insisted, his tone gentle but insistent. "What's going on with you and Aurora?"

Walker hesitated for a moment, unsure of how much to share with his friends. But he trusted them, and he knew he needed their support now more than ever.

"I... I think I'm in love with her," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Brady's eyes widened in shock, his jaw dropping open in disbelief. "Dude, what?" he exclaimed, his tone a mixture of surprise and disgust. "Aurora? She's like my sister, man!"