"Do you use Darya or Lyubov?" the man broke the tense silence of examining each other.

"Darya, Mr. Bradford" I replied shortly. I didn't want to waste any words until I knew what he thought of me.

"Alright, Darya" the officer nodded. His gaze crucially analysed me up and down, a mysterious and, as I saw, disgusted feeling swirling in his sky blue gaze. At the end, the man turned around, signaling with his head to follow him. I obeyed. "I'm Tim Bradford, third level police officer. I'm gonna be your teacher"

"Alright" I nodded earnestly as I stepped in synch with the man

"Good" said Bradford, continuing his speech.

We arrived to the weapon outhandling. The man grabbed a gun from the counter, seemingly enjoying grabbing it. His eyes rested on the weapon, then settled on my orbs. "We'll work with guns, shotguns, and every sort of dangerous weapons. If you don't know how to handle these, you're gonna get brutally murdered. Got it?"

"I have seen weapons before. I have also used them before" I replied automatically, without any sort of hesitation. I was surprised it came out this lightly.

And I saw the same amazement in Tim's wide eyes. He almost blurted out something by far not nice, yet rather reformed it to something more nice.

He put the gun back down, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I couldn't not notice the thick veins overruning his lower arms. "May I inquire where you had the opportunity to use a gun?"

Ahh, a question I didn't want to approach anytime soon. A question I won't be answering now.

"At the academy?" I shrugged, smiling with fake mystery dancing on my lips.

The man shook his head, not believing what I have just said. He grabbed the gun and some other weapons and pushed into my hands before turning around, toward our car. His blue orbs were resting on the vehicle as he unemotionally, in silent voice, spoke. "Rookie Darya, I'm not the person you should share jokes with. I'm your teacher. Now, come, we have a lot to do. Take notes cause I won't repeat anything"

 Take notes cause I won't repeat anything"