Pete tummy again made noise... Like screaming... Please fill me up with yummy yummy food....

Arm Pol chuckled hearing this..

"Khun no... Looks like pete is super hungry..."
Pol said...

"Yeah.. I'm superrrrrrrr..... Hungry....."   Pete pouted...

"But I'll only eat.. when khun no will talk with me..."

"Then... Don't eat..." Tankhun said...

"Khun noooo...." Pete whined...

Tankhun chuckled and said...
"Okay okay... But you.. you're not allowed to went out of this room after your time end of accompany that Devil...."
Pete just nodded fastly.... Saying....
"Anything for you khun no..... Now please can we go... I'm very hungry......." He said with puppy eyes...
"Whole zoo is running here and there in my stomach...."

They'd their lunch together... They talked and laughed together....

Arm is doing something in his device and Pete's sitting beside him...

"I find something...."

"Huh... what...!!?"

"Here... Look" arm showed him his device....

"Don't tell me that..."

"You're thinking right dude.... "

"But today...."

"That's what I'm saying... We've to inform boss.. as soon as possible....."

"Yea... Let's go..."

Both arm and pete rushed to their bosses......
korn and kan is playing chess...and their bodyguard are there little far from them....
When they reached their...
They bowed their head to pay respect and arm said...

"Khun.... We've an emergency...."
Arm said...

Both bosss looked at them like... What are they saying...

"Let's go to office and discuss..."

They entered office...
Arm showed them screen that showing every moments of place..where their goods are arriving tonight... That's millions worth goods...

"Tsk..tsk.... Seems like they should punished well...." Kan said...

"Gather all our man.. and inform kinn and vegas to come to office...."

After knowing about warehouse matter they immediately tightened security of warehouse but seems like that thug gang didn't get their lesson after what happened to their man yesterday...

They're again trying to get on theerapanyakul' nerves....

Now it's very Chaos in mension... Bodyguards are gathered in to hall for tonight mission...
Kinn already made sure to change place for arrival of goods... It's not easy to change the place at last minute but he managed to do that...

After planning and preparation for mission for tonight.... They reached little far from place... Yes.. it's already decided that they'll finish this matter of this thug gang tonight....

Goods are arriving at midnight but at other place.. for this place... It'll be a death place for those thugs...

----time skips---

.... after fighting with those stupid thugs...

They succeeded to kill all of them... Also bodyguards from this side injured too... Pete got shot on his shoulder while saving vegas from being shot by man from other side...
Vegas directly shot that men in his head... His blood boiled seeing pete got hurt.....
He knows he can't stop pete or give him excuses to not to come on mission but he's mad at his self for not being able to save him from being shot...and the most thing is.. pete saved him and got shot...

It's almost take them 3 hours for mission.... They ordered to clean mess up to bodyguards...

When tankhun found out that Pete and arm  being injured... He made Chaos and scolded them all... Even his dad... He just too mad at his dad... They knowingly didn't tell tankhun or anyone in the house about this mission...
If tankhun knows he never let pete or arm to go on mission... He's just too much caring...
Both pete and arm know that tankhun care about them but they are just doing their duties...
Tankhun said he's not going to talk to both of them for not telling him about this...
Tankhun even scolded like mother both brothers... Both didn't said anything because both knows... No matter how tankhun behave like he don't care abt anyone....but they know how caring tankhun is...

💙🖤

Happy happy 😁

Happy happy 😁

Do vote and comments...
Thank you ✨