༒︎𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙༒︎

♥︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♥︎
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞.

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜, 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧.
♥︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♥︎

-The room was dark and cold as kreekcraft woke up. His head was spinning from all the information he had just packed into his brain. He sat up and tried to get his bearings, letting out a tired yawn. It felt like his brain was a jumbled mess, and he couldn't even remember what he had learned today. He was frustrated and tired, and he didn't feel like facing the day ahead.

He paused for a moment before rising up from his seat as the realization sunk in, 'Shit.. they seriously left me in here alone..?' He groaned, he adjusted his eyes in the dark,

he stumbled over to a nearby light switch and turned the lights back on, staring blankly at the empty chairs around him. The air was still and heavy, as if the atmosphere itself had become stagnant. Kreek let out a sigh, his frustration and boredom palpable in the silence. He feels alone and disconnected from his peers, yearning to feel some kind of connection or camaraderie.

'𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?'

Kreek took a step forward to the exit, He moved with anxiety, but just as he stepped onto the floor, he felt a chilling sensation soak on his shoes. Looking down, he saw a sticky red substance, and he immediately knew it was blood. kreek froze in his tracks, his face draining of all color. It was sending his heart racing. He was terrified and confused, he picked up the bloodied pencil beside the red substance and inspected it, he was looking for something. Searching for something. He looked at the name carved in the pencil; 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐫

A cold chill ran down his spine that made him drop the pencil, it rolled over until it hit a nearby table. His eyes darted back to the door, he took a few steps forward and placed his hand on the door handle, luckily, the door was open. Kreek pushed through the door of the classroom, eager to escape the stuffy, stale atmosphere. The air felt clean and refreshing outside the classroom, and he took a deep breath, feeling revived by the change of scenery. His steps were quick and determined, as he was eager to get back to his dorm room or maybe even visit with some friends.

suddenly, A speaker's voice echoed through the corridors, The voice of the school speaker began to echo through the halls,
Announcing an emergency situation involving a student.
A hush of worry and concern fell over the students

Kreek, however, felt a glimmer of intrigue. He gathered his belongings and walked briskly downstairs. He wasn't going to go home yet, why should he? he's still got other places to explore around the school. it would hurt to miss an opportunity to look every area of this school, I mean. who is he kidding? this place was incredible! though.. it felt so.. unreal.