╠56╣

[ A/n : bear with me , I know I'm being really weird sometimes. This book had a rushed ending I didn't notice till my friend read it and asked me to read it myself , I felt like Curtis deserves a good come back , Regis hadn't mated with azura yet , Leon deserves his own time with the cubs being born and his own small arc , the dragon brothers need to get close to the fam too . Many more things came into my mind as I read the book myself ,I finished reading it yesterday only .

Also not me doing this :

And ending shit halfway

And ending shit halfway . I seriously made this thing so that I don't forget them , having a big harem is cool and all but I keep this in front of me while I'm writing dialouge I even have their face claims ready. Don't mind my handwriting , i suck ok .

My inner whore : there are many handsome male leads left , should we add more ?

Me : yes ! *over excited screaming*

Also me : can you write so many hubby's? *360° change*

Also me : nah , maybe or maybe not ?

*judges herself as if she's judging her enemy* f me .

I might add one merman though (one of the readers suggested it and i like it ) should i add another snake ? I've been obsessed with them fr , we dont have a wolf either so the harem may have more than 10 or 11 members.]

As the sun begins to dip below the horizon, the sky transforms into a canvas of breathtaking colors. Shades of pink, orange, and purple blend together, creating a gentle gradient that stretches across the entire sky.

The clouds, tinged with a warm golden hue, drift lazily across the canvas, their wispy edges highlighted by the soft glow of the setting sun. They seem to dance and swirl in the gentle breeze, adding depth and texture to the already stunning scene.

Azura just came home after visiting her mother , she was accompanied by Leon , winston and Finn. It had been nearly three days since that ominous incident had passed . Things were slowly starting to get normal, they all were trying their best to get over the past rather than dealing in it . Especially Leon and azura , they both a become a little sensitive. Ryo and Ryu were also living with them since last two days , apparently , they didn't really need go stay in those mountains, they just stayed there because they were born there .

Then moment she enters the house , everyone looks at her with concerning stares .

" love , why are your eyes so puffy ? "
Asher asked as he walked towards azura and looked at the three men who stood behind her .

" She was crying "
Finn said letting out a long sigh .

" why ? "
Noah asked as he raised a brow.

" can you go and be stupid somewhere that's really far away from me "
Leon said as he growled a little .

" come on , she was obviously crying because her mother was crying and they both had a very obvious reason to do so ! End of the discussion "
Winston ended the argument before it could even start .

Ryo and Ryu shook their heads .

Azura smiled at them .

" guys , I wonder when is Curtis coming back ? "
Azura said as she got inside and got seated on ryo's lap.

" Curtis? "
Ryu asked.

" yes , he's a snake beastman, in hibernation "
Ahser said .

" I see "
Ryo nodded .

" he's a really nice nIcE and loving guy , he's sometimes nice to us , that is really occasionally and he's loving towards azura all the time of the day "
Noah said .

" what do you mean by occasionally ? And what's with that tone? "
Regis asked as he raised a brow.

" by occasionally I mean , there are times he snapped at us and went like do you wanna stop living or what ? And then immediately goes like you're all nice guys ,I'll never harm you with us . He's that hot cold type of dude , but he's always chill until he snaps of course "
Asher said as he tried to brief the new men about Curtis's character .

Noah nodded .

Regis was shocked when he had got to know about Curtis before , ferals indeed had such a reputation that made people question them.

" don't worry , you'll get along "
Winston said .

" by the way , ryo and Ryu, how old are both of you ? "
Regis asked out of curiosity. He almost knew a lot about the other males except for these two .

The same went for azura's other males too .

" we are , wait , brother how old are we again ? "
Ryu asked and ryo sighed .

" five thousand Ryu, how can you forget your own age "
Ryo said rubbing his temples .

" damn "
Was all everyone in the room could say before they all broke into laughter .

" the winter is almost ending in a few days , I'm sure Curtis would return in no time "
Finn said as they all got seated, azura smiled as she nodded .

" I hope he arrives soon, I miss him a lot ! "
Azura said .

" of course , don't worry , he might cut everything that keeps him away from you , mountains or rivers , he'll run past them to get to you love ."
Winston said and Asher laughed .

" for real , I can see him doing that as he curses them for keeping him away from azura for long , he must be cursing winters too "
Finn said.

" I agree "
Asher and Noah said in unison .

Everyone at this point was sure that the birds did have some telepathy between them .

" by the way , azura ,when do you plan on mating with Regis? Dude's the only one left come on get done with it ! "
Asher said .

See , this guy totally deserves to be called the king of match making . If he would be working at a marriage Bureau then he'd always be called the employee of the month as long as he works there .

Azura's face flushed red as she buried herself in ryo's embrace.

" yes yes "
Leon said joining him . Was he betraying her right now?

" so that we all can gang up on you together love "
Noah shamelessly said.

Winston and Finn shook their head at those three sharing the same braincells.

" shut up before I kick you three out of this house ! "