"My boyfrienddddddddd" she smiled making me laugh. Her eyes were squinted so hard that I thought they were lowkey closed.

"BOYFRIEND?!?"

"mhm"

"And who would that be ms Harmon" I asked with a smirk.

"The boy Bryson" she said with a big smile.

"Girlllll this is too cute, I love it"

She laughs, "I'll call you later"

"Okay bye" I said before she walked away
——————————
After school: Assad's house

"Where are we going" I asked Assad while putting on my lashes. A few seconds passed and he still didn't answer me.

"So you just gon ignore me" I said with an attitude making him look away from his phone.

"Don't start that attitude shit"

"You the one with an attitude, you not answering me" I said now lining my lips.

"I'll be in the car" he said walking pass me, smacking my butt in the process.

"Owww, you always do it so hard" I said mugging him and watching him go down the stairs.

"Fix yo face lil girl" he said before walking out the door.

How the fuck he know-

Ten minutes later I'm finally finish getting ready. I have on skin tight red maxi dress with black heels and a black clutch purse. My wig was curled.

I walk outside seeing Assad standing outside of the passenger seat of his car looking down at his phone.

Once he heard my heels clicking towards him he looked up.

My baby so sexy.

His hair was in his long braids freshly done, he had on all black as usual but this time it was a black button up and some black jeans held up with a red belt, with his red and black Jordan 4's.

"You so sexy mama" he said grabbing my butt before kissing my forehead and opening the door for me.

"Thank you baby" I watched him walk on the drivers side and get in.

"Can you tell me where we're going now" I said looking at him as he pulled off.

He smacked his teeth, "why can't you just enjoy the ride and see when we get thea'" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I said with an attitude going to my camera app and taking pictures of myself before posting them on my story.

"Yo attitude gon ruin this night fa' me and yoself" he said to me. Once he realized I didn't respond to him, he pressed hard on his breaks scaring the fuck outta me.

"What the fuck Assad" I said looking at him.

"Lose the stink attitude, I'm just trying ta surprise you but yo ass won't let me do it" he said before continuing, "and put yo fuckin seatbelt on"

"I wanna go back home" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Bianca" he said after smacking his teeth.

"No because I just wanted to know where we was going and you wouldn't tell me" I started crying.

"I kno' you ain't crying" he said pulling over and turning the car off.

"I'm not" I said wiping my cheeks.

"You seriously wanna go back home?" He asked making me nod my head 'yes'.