Chapter 8 - 🔞Where am I?🍋

Start from the beginning

"Keigo.. Y-You can't keep me here, I live with an underground hero.. and I have school today and my friends know that I will never miss a day." I sure as shit don't want to be kept here like a goddamn pet!

"I don't care." He shakes his head vehemently. "You're mine." Besqueeze me? I stare at him with a surprised Pikachu face. Keigo strides up to the bed and cups my face in his hand, stroking me lovingly. "I'm going to cherish you my little bird.." Keigo leans in and kisses me gently, I blush and try to pull away only for him to follow me. He used his wings to flap and get on top of me fully, cupping my face in his hands he moans softly and begins to kiss me anew. Oh gods above.. I ain't too mad not gonna lie..

Bringing a chained hand up I press it against his chest, he groans and pushes his tongue into my mouth forcefully. I moan softly at the intrusion making him hum happily as he plunders my mouth for all im worth. Good GODS this man can kiss... I mean.. I suppose I can stay a little while.. He pulls away and a trail of spit connects us, he smiles at me unhinged pupils blown.

"You're so beautiful.. like the goddess Aphrodite.." You need your little tweetie bird eyes checked buddy, but im not complaining. He sits back a bit and begins to rub his hands down my naked plump body, feeling up my curves and groaning deeply. I blush heavily at this, wondering why he's practically worshiping my skin. His heavy cock twitching with interest as he scoots back, his hand diving under the blanket to my bare pussy. My eyes widen and he slides his fingers in between my virgin folds, easily finding my hole and pushing a finger inside. I bite my lip at the sensation. "Already so wet for me little bird?" He smirks to me and I squeak, hiding my face in my shoulder. CURSE YOU VIRGINITY!!! Biting my lip even harder to stop myself from moaning as he pushes his finger deep inside of me.

"What's the matter? My fingers not enough?" He purrs to me with a giddy smirk. "You hungry for my cock baby?" He grabs his cock and rubs it against my wet lips, groaning at the sensation. Teasing himself with how close he is to my center. OHHHHHHH SWEET CHILD O'MINE!!

"K-Keigo.. wait!" I sputter out.

"What is it baby bird?" He leans forward towards my face and raises a brow.

"I'm a virgin.." I admit with a grimace, his eyes widen in surprise and growing delight. Why.. why are you happy?

"You mean.. I'm going to deflower you, my beautiful baby bird?" Oh shit, I've made a terrible mistake. He grins at me, I can feel his cock twitching against my thigh. He holds my face in his hands, stroking his thumbs over my lips. Man.. There are so many red flags! I feel like that red flag guy on tiktok might have something to say about this.. I can't even reach the Omnitrix to get out!..

Shit, might as well fuck him and fulfill my fantasy then ask to pee and escape. "Y-Yes.. please be gentle..?"

"Of course my beautiful bird.." He strokes his fingers through my hair. "I would never want to hurt you, unless you ask me too." He grins and winks at me coyly. Keigo leans back and away from me getting back on his knees, holding his cock in hand. "Hm.. I better make sure you're all wet and stretched then.. so you can take me.. Don't want it to hurt for our first time together." His body slides down the bed, his face right next to my pussy. My eyes widen in surprise and he dives right in with a moan of happiness. Licking up my entire slit, gathering my slick on his tongue. I gasp in shock, my body jolting. I let out a small moan in surprise.

"Tastes so good baby bird.. Like honey." He moves closer, wrapping his arms around my body. He licks and sucks at my hole and clit, I moan softly while bucking my hips. Pulling at the chain above me, he pushes his fingers inside me, curling them just right so I gasp out a moan. "Mmm.. found it." He chuckles, moving to suck on my clit while he fucks his fingers into me. Every thrust he abuses that poor spot inside of me, I jerk and moan. Trying my best to pull away, the starved man below me growls in dissatisfaction. Pulling me closer, his tongue and mouth not leaving my clit. He pushes a third finger inside and moves his fingers in a scissor motion. Stretching out my hole, he hums while he has my clit in his mouth.